• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone have a 2002+ NSX for sale?

yellow/yellow for sale $59k USD... 2002 55k miles, all stock except CT exhaust and K&N filter in stock air box, rarely sees rain, hence the name SUN E DAZ, and has never seen snow. PM me if interested.

I could only wish we had a track out here instead of a 100km/hr bumpy perimeter hiway.

There was never a cage in it. I think Dave had a harness bar in it though.

Last edited:
shawn noooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

i take it new home ownership/marriage woes.?!

Look for mine this coming spring...:(

- - - Updated - - -

the red 95? it looked very very clean.

I wish I could have convinced myself back then to buy Bruni's car. I was overly fixated on a 02+. I'm so bummed out about it now.

^ this may apply to many guys if the price is right, as finding an NSX that is in good condition is becoming more and more difficult. Or maybe close to impossible.

took me two years to get my first and another year to get the second... thats the beauty about knowing you have a clean car... not many left

true, did you see the 200,000 mile one in canada on ebay? looks clean in the pictures. 21k OBO... has been serviced according to the ad

imo thats too many miles for the majority of buyers, esp for their 1st time dream nsx. ive never driven a car for over 230,000 km (over 10 years), and that nsx is about 330,000 km...

true, did you see the 200,000 mile one in canada on ebay? looks clean in the pictures. 21k OBO... has been serviced according to the ad

- - - Updated - - -

simon, cash is king. don't settle. i more then understand/share your frustration during your search. i wanted a fixer upper to start and tommy eventually convinced (coerced) me to go 2002+ for many many logical reasons (resale, newer, condition etc etc) .... but like you stated, whether its 91-2001 or 2002+ nsx, finding the in very clean condition, or even faithful to the way they are advertised is very very difficult.

franks 35000km black 03 was the closet thing i saw with butter78 was very nice, and drove well. but even that car needed a front bumper complete respray as well as rear valence re-fitment/respray, or re-purchase oem valence and have it repainted re-installed (all in all minor stuff but still another 2-3 grand depending on the quality of the fix/parts etc etc). i remember butter telling me to buy it after we saw it (haha) but i figured it would have burned an almost 60k hole in my pocket after taxes/fixes just to park it in the garage for 6 months (this was already in nov when i drove it), so it didnt make good sense ... and i never once pictured myself owning a black nsx ... just wasnt me.
and the fact that i was also told that nsx owners/shoppers on prime were all offering mid-high 40s for that car also made a statement to me (i was willing to buy at 50 assuming it was perfectly clean as the ad had stated)

continue to be patient and courteous to the potential sellers while looking at the many other alternatives at the 50k range. there are good options out there for that kind of money.

nsxs, p-cars etc etc will be unleashed in the market in april... while they say prices will go up in spring, the smart seller of a car that can no longer be financed will have to compete for your business; otherwise their car will sit. thats the major lesson i learned when i bougth my 911, i offered a very fair price for a yellow 911... and because my offer was declined i ending up finding my current blue 911, same year, 20 grand more options, 1/3 of the mileage, for exactly what i offered for the yellow 911. needless to say the yellow 911 was on the market for the full 6 month summer season and i saw it on a consignment lot asking for even less then what i offered... it finally sold for 15% less then its original (silly) asking price.

perhaps my opinion is biased but this is merely the first hand info ive seen over the years from my nsx/p-car search.

but having the money to purchase an 05 is considerably different than looking at '91's to 2000 year models.

Last edited:
^ well said Michael. Will take your advice. The downside to all of this, is that I am beginning to understand the "timeless" aspect of these cars are no longer the case, and the fear of having to dump a lot more $$$ into an aging NSX , is not worth it in 2014 / 2015? Parts and mechanical support are no longer ready and quick available either which also plays a part. Gonna be one helluva spring I can tell you that.

Aftermarket support for OEM mechanical parts is still big thanks to companies like SOS.

You can buy a whole lot of different and better cars for the price of some NSX's but at the endof the day it still won't be an NSX to a true enthusiast...

Why do you think these Pcar owners are always on prime? :p:p

Last edited:
Reflecting on the topic of 'investment' which the seller of this yellow NSX in Quebec claims is (a now more frequent sales point on ads I notice and a widely held belief on this site), isn't it up to the highest bidder to decide whether a given car turned out to be an investment FOR THE SELLER? Once sold, whether it will once more have investment value is another question entirely.

A high asking price is a self serving argument when trying to show the investment value of the advertised car but one that remains theoretical as long as the car remains unsold.

Not sure what else can be expected in the spring, I started looking 2 springs ago and feel like the 2 same stories developed since, including a few fair offers quickly picked up including I may say the red 02 late last year, but mostly sellers waiting for their investments to mature!

LOL its not an investment unless it has like less then 100 miles and sits.... and even then can think of many better things that would appreciate better then a rare car.

with that said, if purchased at fair market value these things have the most amazing rate of slow or no deprecation which i have to admit is incredible!

Simon and CO, why don't you start a new thread, listing the requirements of the NSX that you are likely to purchase.
- Model year
- mileage
- colour
- mods if any
- no accident with update maintenance record
- budget etc

Their are people on Prime that read these thread but do not post on the thread

Bram

Aftermarket support for OEM mechanical parts is still big thanks to companies like SOS.

You can buy a whole lot of different and better cars for the price of some NSX's but at the endof the day it still won't be an NSX to a true enthusiast...

Why do you think these Pcar owners are always on prime? :p:p

The NSX is only valuable to a very small slice of the car enthusiast community, and those people already own the car. IMHO NSX owners live in a bubble where these cars can do no wrong. In the outside world, it's much different. The automotive universe is developing at a startling rate. The NSX's relevance is waning.

Back