• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone have a 2002+ NSX for sale?

What MVM and oyagi said, get the price way way down; its probably worth $50k. It may be the only nsx available that fits what you're looking for but you're also the only buyer.

They could put $50k price on it and you'd probably still be the only buyer.

Just my $0.02 and some here will disagree with me but they don't have their money on the line and want to see values sky high.

Buy a Prosche they are a superior car and are available on any used car lot.....plus they are super cheap to run with parts and maintenance cost next to nothing:rolleyes:

Bram

Last edited:
^^ at 50k it would likely sell in 24 hours.

based on what i've seen some 2002+ owners being offered for trade in i would say that the car is fairly worth approx 60k in todays market. at first glance 75k is almost laughable with that kind of mileage..... HOWEVER when factoring in the cdn/usd situation it sadly doesnt seem that far fetched.

the buyer need to find out true selling prices of similar nsx's in recent times. with that said not even a year ago (april 2014) based on the ad, that same car could not have sold more then for 55k. i am positive the asking price was 55 so the seller could re-coup HST/admin fees.

- - - Updated - - -

nsx is the all-eternal king in reliability/maintenance total-cost-of-ownership department.

Buy a Prosche they are a superior car and are available on any used car lot.....plus they are super cheap to run with parts and maintenance cost next to nothing:rolleyes:

Bram

Last edited:
Lol at everyone that thinks just because a car sold for $__.__ that it should sell for the same or lower. Trying telling that to the people that own rare classics from the 60's and 70's. No one is telling them that they should be selling it for the 1970 price. Torro do what makes you happy. I agree that you shouldn't get "ripped off" and members are trying to guide you on your purchase but if you have the funds and that's the car you want.....well Then that's the car you should get.

Not sure why this thread turned into a price comparison thread lol

Last edited:
I agree with you...its funny the people that post on this thread and have all the data on pricing etc, and have been following the sale data on this car for years...yet they have not purchased one. However, they are experts!

Buy what makes you happy...

Bram

Bram

Why are you bringing a Porsche into this? He is not looking to buy a Porsche. He is looking for guidance on an NSX purchase.

Basic economics, supply and demand, Its very hard to get a deal when there is only one for sale. Also when one shows up it sells in a day. You can get a better deal on a porsche 997 or 991 why, because they are sitting on the lot.
It sucks that you have to pay a premium for a nsx, however I don't want to be watching barrett jackson in 20 years swearing at the Tv because i didn't buy it.

He never did asked for advise on pricing....However all the "So call experts", seems to think that the car is worth about $55K, perhaps a few years ago. Most 02-05 are being sold between $55 - $75K in the US. At $55k US adding exchange and import duties etc he is very close to the current asking.

I'm sure that he did his DD before making a deposit on this car....and I know for a fact that he is not the only one interested in the car.

Bram

- - - Updated - - -

I believe the Porsche comment was sarcasm.

No, scratch that - I know for sure it was sarcasm.

I think you are getting to know me to well...

Last edited:
And everyone here who is saying its worth $75k would sell it for $55k if they owned the car and wanted to sell it.

Its probably too late for new owners to listen to us, because, well, they're already owners. If they listened to some here they'd be pissed off owners too!

Guys relax, the price is what its is. The fact that the price is going up, or in fact not going down, makes me want one more. I was looking at proper porsche's, the 993 air cooled c4s or turbo, those cars are holding their value like the nsx, why because of the production numbers.

For sale 80k for Rio yellow no accidents, no paint 11k miles

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1423884069460.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423884069460.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 415
Bram, you could have hooked these two buyers up and let them conspire against PFAFF :)

Regardless, happy to see a new home for Ian's old car and the fact the new owner is both Prime savvy and looks like a future member the nsxcc, so win-win all around.

To tell you the truth guys at Pfaff have been fantastic. I am happy to deal with them. They have let me inspect the car inside and out, in their garage without them there and they are so confident in the car that they let me bring people in to check it out. This isn't a used car dealer lot at some gas station corner. They have a huge reputation to uphold and they are selling the car at their flag ship store.

Pfaff know that they have a really good car on their hands and they are not a corner used car dealer. They also know how to threat customer's that are purchasing a high dollar car.

Bram

Pfaff know that they have a really good car on their hands and they are not a corner used car dealer. They also know how to threat customer's that are purchasing a high dollar car.

Bram

Well, $15K will buy a lot of nice service.
:)

Last edited:
15 grand is brake job for a gtr at avenue road nissan in toronto.

Thats if they need to be done. Composit brakes have lifetimes of life in them.

It's a lot of money!!! And before the peanut galley steps in let me remind you that I paid more for my nsx than likely any of you! Must mean that I love them the most ;)

Back