• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone have SSR GT3 Rims on their NSX?

Curious what you think of the look and I would love pictures if you have them. Tirerack.com shows these as an optional rim for the NSX. Thanks in advance! Please e-mail the photos directly to me at [email protected] if you are unable to post them here.

Imola,

Are you sure GT3s will fit? My last discussion with TireRack the guy said they wouldn't fit!!

Have you looked at the IMOLA Design 22 wheel. I love this wheel, but again the guy said it wouldn't fit. They would custom build it, but the cost would be prohibitive for me.
design22.gif

------------------

[This message has been edited by tabasco (edited 11 February 2003).]

Hi Imola, we have put on a set of the SSR GT3 for one of our customers. We did not get the chance to take pictures of the car with the wheels, but the set looked very good on the car. We can help you with the proper GT3 fitments for the NSX as well as offer you a discounted price. Please contact us if interested.

Originally posted by Imola:
Curious what you think of the look and I would love pictures if you have them. Tirerack.com shows these as an optional rim for the NSX. Thanks in advance! Please e-mail the photos directly to me at [email protected] if you are unable to post them here.

------------------
www.acrmotorsports.com / 949-929-8973

SSR GT3's definitly fit! There are a semi-solid forged center with polished aluminum lip three piece wheel. We have them produced in both satin (darker grey) and regular silver finishes. The silver are available now, the satin rear are here, fronts will be out soon. They come in 4 NSX fittments:
18x7.5 front
18x10 rear
18x10.5 rear
19x10 rear

PS- ACR Motorsports, I am in our Dealer accounts division, do you have a salesman here?

Thanks!
Aaron@TR

94 NSX Green/Tan - ready to get out of hibernation

89 Hybrid VTEC CRX - 7500 RPM's of snowplow

Back