• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

anyone have this Best Motoring?

buy_10_large.jpg

Just ordered it, I love it when they go to Fuji to test.

It puts more of an emphasis on HP than their smaller Tsukuba track tests do.

Is there anywhere to order these online? I also LOVE Top Gear and cannot find either for sale. I've had to resort to 'alternate methods of distribution' - which is not ideal even when I can find them.

I can't believe they're charging those kinds of prices for those Best Motoring DVDs. Here in Hong Kong, the same DVDs cost only about US$7. Mind you, the ones here are in Japanese.

I've never watched a Best Motoring. Are they usually worth the price? As far as viewing pleasure goes, not just beacause it has a NSX ;)

They're also good for catching in action a lot of cars that you wouildn't see on American soil. Helps put things into a better perspective.

Mantra said:
Did you ever watch a replay of a race in Gran Turismo 3 for the PSX2 ?

Best motoring is like it, except it's all true ;)

Now that you mention it, the Tsukuba circuit, where Best Motoring does most of their testing, is actually on Gran Turismo 4, so you'll get your own crack at matching or beating the times that the drivers on BM have set with the car(s) of your choice. I've tried the Tsukuba circuit on GT4 - Prologue, and it looks absolutely identical to what we see on the Best Motoring videos. Sony and Honda, two of the most amazing companies in the world. ;)

Back