• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone heard of this fuel saver???

I belive this thing is in the market for a long time, and I have one of this, it doesn't seem like it is helping my nsx.
However, according to my brother, it helps a little bit (about couple mile more per gallon) on his Ford, but it only helps when he drives on the long trip on freeway without stop. He kept track of the gas mileage when he traveled back and forth from San Francisco to UC Davis. And he is a mechanical engineer now. So I believe him.

Last edited:
a few more miles per gallon? i definitely need this. i get worse mpg than an nsx....14-16

It doesn't help at all when you driving in local. It may only help a little bit on long trip with stop. I also have a feeling that this thing is not gonna work on new and well designed car. But this thing only worth about $30 or less when my brother bought them. It may worth trying.

They sell these in Home Theatre Studios for speaker cables and electrical current wires too. I bought into the hype back then but can not really tell if it works or not.
Magnetically better flow of current (sound and electrical) now it works on fuel too?

Tan

Back