• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone interested in my new Exhaust design?

ak

Legendary Member
Check it out. It makes sound that is so high pitched that no human ear can hear not to mention the 100HP gain from the super cool ultra quantum quad exhaust flow theory.

elfarto1.JPG

ROFLOL, ak!

I won't buy from you though, you're ugly and your mother dresses you funny.

ROFLOL, ak!

I won't buy from you though, you're ugly and your mother dresses you funny.

Fine, you can buy it from "another" vender but remember it's from a bad batch. Plus, you won't have the nice stain of my spit on it that will give extra 50HP.

Does it come with a sticker too? Or can I just buy the sticker?

I might want to custom order one with more pipes. I need more junk in my trunk :tongue:

AK, I suggest you patent that design asap.In a dream I had last night I already have soul :wink: ownership of that exact fart sound.If you try to copy this I will hunt you down and beat you with a very long post.:eek:

Does it come with a sticker too? Or can I just buy the sticker?

I might want to custom order one with more pipes. I need more junk in my trunk :tongue:

I can design a octopus model as V3.14159265358979323846. It'll have more junk than Oprah on a fat day.

AK, I suggest you patent that design asap.In a dream I had last night I already have soul :wink: ownership of that exact fart sound.If you try to copy this I will hunt you down and beat you with a very long post.:eek:

Watch out Doc some Venders might send you your address to YOU :confused: in a PM?

I think he might be trying to help you get home with Google maps? :wink:

Whats the weight of this baby? ...and if you decide to market it, do you have plans for a single tip? '...and 'another vendor' told me yours was a knock off and violated a patent, or maybe a trademark, I dont remember. I dont want to goto jail.

Please make mine in unobtainium. It's heavier and has no added benefit for my application but I like to brag about what's on my car, not actually buy things that will compliment my car. Oh, and yeah, what's with so little piping? I think if the exhaust gets re-routed a few more times before finally reaching one of the tips it could actually capture all the exhaust within the assembly and I would have zero emissions!

I'm placing my order today with "my secret friend" who buys from a factory where he has connections with the guy that originally bought the welder for the person who's going to oversee the production of the exhaust system that he's currently in litigation over for a patent on for his knock-off of someone else's original design. My only worry is that it's a discard from a batch from the factory that only knows how to create beautiful works of art which are perfect in every way (engine builders here in the U.S. have no competency here) so I'm not sure how there could be a discard. Oh, and my guy's in Lithuania and I'm going to wire transfer my payment in full because he started one of the coolest threads on Prime :biggrin:

J

OMG!!! This is one of the funniest threads I have read in a very long time!!
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Glad we could be of service!But all the acolades go to AK for doing the hard work in getting triple tips to fit the 02 valence!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin:

I can design a octopus model as V3.14159265358979323846. It'll have more junk than Oprah on a fat day.

Isn't that everyday?

Please make mine in unobtainium. It's heavier and has no added benefit for my application but I like to brag about what's on my car.....
J

Oh but it would be a great exhaust if it was made out of lead. I could put that extra 100hp to the ground on the cheapest tires :tongue:

Fine, you can buy it from "another" vender but remember it's from a bad batch. Plus, you won't have the nice stain of my spit on it that will give extra 50HP.

Hmmm...tempting. I won't bag on you for fabbing an existing company's general design. Though this thread is strangely reminescent of this one from yesteryear.

I hope you don't get the same push-back from the same people bagging on Cantrell. ;)

Back