• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone interested in my new Exhaust design?

Looking at the stains on your driveway I would say the exhaust sharts more than it farts.

Check it out. It makes sound that is so high pitched that no human ear can hear not to mention the 100HP gain from the super cool ultra quantum quad exhaust flow theory.

By chance are a member of a dog whistle commitee and you used your vast experience in that field to help design the exhaust to have such a high pitch that goes undetectable by human ears??????????????????? :biggrin:

I have a hot deal for Valentine's Day: El Farto + D.E.I. for only $4000!
Act now before the Yen goes up even more. You do not want to miss out on this technology. This price will only be for a limited time group buy!

D.E.I.
dei.jpg

El Farto
elfarto1.jpg

Are you sure that you can combine these two systems together? According to my theory, these are not compatible. :biggrin:

201844037_7dbd27025f.jpg

ROFL. I don't know how long you guys can keep this going, but you have my full attention. This is great.

Those are all good designs, but consider this:

My GT thrust vectoring exhaust for NSX. Cockpit mounted controller matches your Tein EDFC, and lets you adjust the canister angle for optimum propulsion.

This isn't hype people. This is tried and proven military technology, recently adopted for a motorcycle application.

Thrust-Vector-Button-hi.jpg

TV10-hi.jpg

http://www.motocyco.biz/Thrust-Vector-Button-hi.jpg

Below: A similarly designed unit in action so you can see the similarities (actual results may vary)

F2005010810164700000.jpg

Last edited:
29zy5hu.jpg

Sorry, if it doesn't say Toda, Mugen, or any other JDM company that is obviously superior to anything American made...then I "Do Not Want."

Hum, I'm not really sure if my Walmart All Season 15/16's can handle this extra power,Jeff knows I already got an extra 100 hp on them, but if you change the name to the Ken Saxiphone Memorial exhaust, then I have 10g that I will back you with.
Trev

Will i be able to pick this up at my local autozone?

My wife says we are all mean and bullies....:frown:

Then she laughed her ass off:biggrin: after reading the threads that led to this....

Wow, someone deleted some posts back there huh...

ROFL...this is just too good.

Last edited:
Hum, I'm not really sure if my Walmart All Season 15/16's can handle this extra power.....
Trev

That's what I'm talking about Trev (T-Bone?) go with the lead multi pipping option to get the most out of these bad dog Wally tires :cool: and I'm sure Ken liked them just can't comment on the brand name (some contract I'm sure).

BTW: lookin good on that new bike :biggrin: you going to get the like and stick rear seat for the ladies?

You know I almost bought one of these during the El Farto GB. However, I got one one of these direct from the manufacture for much cheaper.

love_to_fart.jpg

Any chance this can be shipped to Canada?

Where's Scorp? Has this popped up on Yahoo.jp yet?!?!?

I doubt that D.O.T. will let this come in, maybe with a few mods or if it can be shipped to Lithuianian first, then to Canada.
Trev
p.s. Dave, I did get the lick and stick seat for the bitch, when did you want a ride?

Last edited:
My wife says we are all mean and bullies....:frown:

Then she laughed her ass off:biggrin: after reading the threads that led to this....

Wow, someone deleted some posts back there huh...

ROFL...this is just too good.

Before I actually clicked the thread, the views for this post were at 666

Somehow this fits in this thread, just can't figure out how.
Trev

Attachments

• FDS.jpg
    FDS.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 102
LOL! i want one of them bel fartos

Back