• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone know anything about the vendor Shine Auto Project ??

Do you guys know if they still are producing parts, i've been trying to call them but its been busy for the last 2 days. They make a Kevlar lip for the Nsx and wanted to know more about it.

I got my shine lip from SOS,i'm sure they would know what the status of the company is.

I recently purchased something from them via SOS. They shipped directly from their CA office so I'm guessing they are alive and active.

SOS was able to get me the shine gt front lip in CF no problem. It took a little while to get it because it was a special order, but other than that no problem at all. They shipped it straight to my house.

I had to widen a few of the mounting holes, but other than that the fitment is excellent.

there good guys ive bought plenty of parts from them but since the nsx parts are low demand there made to order

Finally got through to then. Talked to Ken, awesome customer service. Ordered a carbon Kevlar gt front lip. Can't wait. Will post pics when I get it on.

Back