• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone near Hurst, TX that can check on a NSX for me?

Please let me know...Im in Wyoming and looking to close on a deal on a 2002 NSX.

Hello,

I have a Acura and Honda repair shop in Pantego, Tx. I would be happy to do a prebuy car check for you. Have the seller contact Accurate Car Care @ 817-640-4306 Monday- Friday 8:00 to 6:00. Where in Wyoming do you live?
We traveled through the state in September on our way to the Portland NSXPO. It was beautiful countryside.

Thanks,
James & Vickie Riddle

Im in Cheyenne, WY. Thanks a lot I will fwd him your phone number. If you come thru here and need a place to crash your more then welcomed. I have a 4 bedroom and the nsx can stay in my garage. :smile:

Im in Dallas and would be more than happy to inspect the paint and body condition. My friend does all the repair work for high end cars (Lambo, Ferrari, Porsche,etc.). I also have a paint thickness gauge to make sure it hasn't been repainted. Let me know if I can help.

Back