• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone near San Antonio that can check out an NSX for me?

nsx

Registered Member
I would appreciate it if you can let me know. I live in PA and am very interested in a 1999. Also, can anyone recomend a place other then GunnAcura for a ppi and compression test? If not, does anyone have any experience with Gunn?

Thanks,
Jeff

I'd be willing to check it out, but I'm not really a gear head so my evaluation wouldn't be worth much :). Gunn Acura is the only Acura dealer in town, so you don't have many options. There is an independent shop called HNA automotive with some former dealer/certified techs. Gunn has always treated me well, but they have typical dealer pricing--reasonable considering their monopoly on the local market though.

I would be willing to go check it out for you if you need as well. This is what I had to do when I went to get mine in Flordia. Call me when ever you want and we can talk about it.

thanks
Blaine Waddell
210-838-1818

Blaine,

Thanks, but unfortunatly it was sold. It was a stock 1999 m/c blue with 42000 miles and all service up to date. It sold in three days and the dealer asked $38900. Just couldn't get a ppi with comppression test that quickly being out of state. It has been in your area for the last six years. Maybe you know the car?

I didnt know anout that car but I think I have seem it. Let me know if you find another one.

cheers
Blaine

Back