• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone Need 7 Spoke OEM Wheels?

I wouldn't mind having a set for track wheels, but I don't think I can afford your asking price. They normally go for about $600.

Oyagi said:
I wouldn't mind having a set for track wheels, but I don't think I can afford your asking price. They normally go for about $600.

Well I know I paid alot more a few years back than my asking price, and I had them shipped over from the US and paid duty & I'm not including that cost at all. That was a mistake, life lesson learned on shipping from US using UPS :rolleyes: I don't expect to get what I paid I know thats not possible.

They originally came with tires, I removed planning on refinishing them that is, and trashed the old worn tires intending to buy new ones. Sure you can probably get a set for $1000US from across the boarder with worn tires etc, plus remember you got to pay for shipping, plus duty at the boarder.

I am considering all your resonable offers, no offence but for $600 I think I'll keep them for myself, and beg a friend for storeage. :cool: The reason why I need them gone is floor space in my garage has become a premium. I'm willing to take the best offer possible and if your close to Kitchener area I'm also willing to meet you half way to Toronto for pickup to save you shipping. :smile:

Thanks Gents,
Richard

Back