• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone own an Infiniti G20?

I just got a 2002 with the sports package and all I can say is wow! The car is a ton of fun, handles incredibly well and has great power. They come with an SR20 motor, timing chain!. If your looking for a cheap daily driver, look at these.

Roger let me know when you want to cruise redwood road. :)

I had a P10 for a few years as a DD. SR20 torque, 7500 rpm redline, and lots of comfort and options that you'd never find in a Civic or Corolla.

They've got a touring car history in Europe, so the aftermarket is ripe with parts too. Surf over to G20.net.

Ryan
(ex-SOG)

I just got a 2002 with the sports package and all I can say is wow! The car is a ton of fun, handles incredibly well and has great power. They come with an SR20 motor, timing chain!. If your looking for a cheap daily driver, look at these.

ryans, check your sig link man [NSFW]. lol

bring that pig to Redwood so I can have it eat my dust..................

For anyone who is a fan of the G20 AND is into R/C, I have a lexan (clear) 1/10 body for an R/C chassis that I'm trying to get rid of. PM if you're interested.

-Randy

It's an unpainted 190mm body. I've got it listed on eBay at the moment with pictures of it.

Are those Macross models originals from the 80's? As a kid I was a model master and I used to put together those models everyday. I used to buy Macross models at Alpha Beta. I had a few boxes signed by Carl Macek, and Minmei at a Creations Comics Star Treck Convention in SF in 1986. The only one I ever attended.

I have a very rare macross model. http://www.ioffer.com/i/macross-valkyrie-lady-bandai-model-kit-144114833

Last edited:
Are those Macross models originals from the 80's? As a kid I was a model master and I used to put together those models everyday. I used to buy Macross models at Alpha Beta. I had a few boxes signed by Carl Macek, and Minmei at a Creations Comics Star Treck Convention in SF in 1986. The only one I ever attended.

I have a very rare macross model. http://www.ioffer.com/i/macross-valkyrie-lady-bandai-model-kit-144114833

Yeah, I've been selling off some old models, mainly because I'll never get around to making them. Plus, newer versions from Hasegawa are much better.

Back