• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone see the new NA Power Paks from Science of Speed?

Good experiences

I would like to share my most recent experience with SOS. I just purchased SSR gt3 wheels, bridgestone so3 tires, NSX R suspension, and Beamon toe link (Maybe mispelled). I bought all of this for my 33rd birthday back in March. (Well I did add the toe link last minute. )

I am about to go on the NSX Calcostal canyon drive tomorrow. Chris, Seth, Tim and Mike all had a turn in helping my car come together. They achieved 100% satisfaction on my part while still dealing with the hassles of moving their entire operation to a new facility.

Chris had great consulting skills going over different options for my car and went into great length of the pros and cons. I cannot believe how well the car corners, maneuvers, and handles with the NSX R suspension, toe link, and sway bars. I feel like I have been given a cheat code to a video game and my car can maneuver like no other. No wonder why the NSX R did so well in EVO magazines write up of car of the year largely due to the suspension. The handling makes the car into a Superpower/mutant ability/bionic wonder car. I am literally humbled into what the car can do now versus before.

People that know me will all say I am a hard guy to please. This is well over the top in all aspects.

I just had my car waxed and it got dusty while being serviced at SOS and Chris went so far as to have the car hand washed.

FACTS
1. SOS has ZERO complaints I know of on prime.
2. Leader in bringing new products to market
3. Honest, hard working people you would be proud to be associated with.
4. Customer service is top notch....

anyone who has any doubts regarding their abilities should do some checking around and ask your fellow NSX peers. Reputation goes a long way....

Brian

Back