• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anyone up for brunch.

Final Reservation #s

Steve (NSX 3.0) (2)
Tom and Amy (T Bell)
Ryan (brahtw8)
Gina and Steve (GinaK)
Sean Williams (2)
nsxtasy (1)
nsxchi-town (1, maybe 2)
YellowNSX (2)
Shaun (2)
Jason (2)
John Vasos
Bob Kenney (2)

That is a total of 20, maybe 21. (as of 10/30 at 9:12 am cst)

**Reservation has been re-confirmed at 21 based on the above information. I can't guarantee that they will have additional room beyond the people I have listed above.**

Last edited:
I hate to, but have to back out. I can't seem to get anyone to work for me. :(

Have fun and post some pic's!!

Some pics of the day. http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=2635760093

user : T_Bell
pass : 4u2mul8

It was great meeting 2 new area owners Sean and Bob. Bob has a great looking car! I hope to see you at Road America next year! Sean it was great meeting you and your wife too! Your car is great. I wish mine was in that good of shape! I also expect to see you at Windy City BMW!!! PM me over the winter, and for sure in spring, and I will get you all of the info on this top notch event.

Last edited:
Thanks very much! It was really great to finally meet some of the good folks from Prime. Yes Tom, you'll definitely see me at some events next year. On the drive back, my wife and I were already negotiating next years aftermarket budget ;)

Thanks also to Ryan for organizing the event.

Again, great to meet everyone!
Sean & Stacey

Thanks Tom and Ryan for setting up the brunch it was nice seeing everyone, and thanks to Rick for letting me drive the NSX home. :D I'll try to figure out how to post some picks soon LOL .

Here are the few pics I took:

108_0888.jpg

108_0889.jpg

108_0890.jpg

brahtw8 said:
Here are the few pics I took:

108_0889.jpg

Who's car is the one with the Comptech kit? I want to get the Comptech widebody kit too, but I want to know the exact specs for the wheels. I want to run 19s in the rear and 18s in the front. Can anybody tell me the size of the rims and tires so that they don't look awkward with the kit? By the looks of the avatar, it's probably GinaK's car, correct?

Yes it is her car. I believe she had Iforged rims in 17-18 combo.

Last edited:
Back