• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

STL - Small Group "Spirited" Cruise May 24th

For those of you who are interested in getting out for a little drive...

May 24th Saturday 8:00am (meet time) Leaving NO LATER than 8:20am!!!:eek::biggrin:

Meet at QuikTrip near the intersection of Hwy 141 & Hwy 21 (Tesson Ferry)
Address: 2600 S Old Highway 141, Fenton, MO 63026
Location Map link: http://maps.google.com/maps?bav=on....a=X&ei=qTF1U6G-HY2Fqgauq4GIBg&ved=0CHcQ_BIwCw

YES THIS IS AN EARLY MORNING DRIVE!!!!:eek::tongue: So we are able to avoid "most" of the daily traffic. :biggrin:

If you're up for this early morning cruise, and the weather permits, I am sure we will all have a good time.:cool:

I'm still working on a location for a "Brunch" after the drive. So I'll post up once a location is determined for those who plan to hang for a little bit after the cruise. If anyone has suggestions, feel free to post it up in this thread. We're pretty open to suggestions!:smile:

If you're interested, COME ON OUT!!!
IMG_2091.jpg

Last edited:
DRIVERS ATTENDING FOR TOMORROW'S CRUISE:

Joe - NSX
Tyler - NSX
Chris L. - NSX
Jeff - Porsche
Sid - Ferrari
Mark - GTR (Godzilla)
Steve - Lotus (Tentative)

If you plan to make the cruise, let me know and I will add you to the list.

See you Saturday!!!

Last edited:
Looking forward to seeing you guys tomorrow. :biggrin:

Thinking about pushing the time back to 8:00am.... Turning out to be too early for some folks.

That's perfectly fine, Joe. Like they say... the more the merrier!!!! :wink:

It may be a little slim this weekend because of the holiday, but still a GREAT day for driving tomorrow!!!:biggrin:

Sorry that I missed you guys! Guess you guys were there after 8, as the young lady at the QT said she saw no exotic vehicles and she had been there since 5. I was already at Trader Joe's on Manchester when Tyler called, and thought we might hold you all up, and anyway, I had a vision issue this morning, large floater common to us old folk, and just like flying, if you don't feel 100%, don't do it.

Ty, thanks for the phone call. Did not recognize the number, but will in the future. TJ's is really noisy. Not sure if you saw me or Don Dozier, as I think I passed him about 7:50 as he was moving North as I was going South on 141. We're both red, but his is an 05 with a carbon hood, and my lights fold. Look forward to meeting all of you at the next one.

Joe, you did a great job puttin' this together. Enjoyed meeting you guys and seeing all the nice cars that made it. The route we took had nice straights that we took off like a bat out of hell... LOL!!! We surely can't forget the nice back roads with lots of twist and turns either. So, who was the lucky guy to get pulled over after he left? Hope they let him off with a warning.

Don, I saw you coming a mile away and I knew it was you cuz you have the pop up lights. I glanced over and saw an older man wearing a black cap? At first I thought you were joining us and that I was headed the wrong direction. Once I saw Joe and told him I passed you.... we thought we would contact you and I remember I still had your number stored on my phone. Anyway, would have been nice to have you there, Don.... we were missing a red one... hahaha. Hopefully next time you'll be able to join us. Hope your vision is doing better.

Sorry we missed you Don,:redface: but I'm sure we'll all get together some time soon.:wink:

Tyler, it was great meeting all of you guys too.:smile: It is my pleasure to set these up, and I'm really glad you all had a decent time. I'll try to put more together soon, even if it's just a Cars & Coffee meet to sit and catch up with one another.:tongue: You all had some very nice rides, and it was a nice little group we had for sure.

As for the unlucky guy that got stopped after the cruise. Yeah, that was me....:frown: lol:redface: I was passing someone on the way home of all things AND we were on a 4 lane road. Plain and simple, I went a little over the limit beyond the State Trooper's liking. So...I'll be paying to get another ticket fixed.:frown:

Back