• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Anytime Exhaust Installed

I spent the last few days working on my Anytime exhaust install. It went really well, no major problems. I spent some time last Saturday removing the old exhaust. The new exhaust got here yesterday. Here are a couple images of the finished install.

I can't wait for some better weather so I can open up the garage and hear it. It was just over freezing outside when I was working on it.

Attachments

• dcp_1283_small.jpg
    dcp_1283_small.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 816
Last edited:
I want to thank Chris & Seth at SOS. I also want to thank Larry B for his tidbits of information. Of course I have to thank Anytime for all the effort put into getting this exhaust made.

Attachments

• dcp_1287_small.jpg
    dcp_1287_small.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 920
Last edited:
Looks great! You're going to love it. Make sure you have someone drive it so you can listen to it outside, especially past 4 grand. Windows rolled up at speed, there is no droning either.
Take care,
John :D

Congrats. You will love it. Great exhaust. If only we had some anytime headers....

Ken,

I got the mat from www.garagetile.com. I noticed the web site is being updated. You can try sending an email to [email protected] or [email protected] if interested.

They are 24" x 24" squares that lock together. They offer an edge strip that you put on the end that you drive over. I really like it. Maybe someday I will do the entire garage floor with it.

John

Looks Great !

Also looks like your exhaust is perfectly straight or aligned with the exhaust openings.

I have a '93 and had the Anytime professionally installed, but it leans to the right when looking at it from the rear. Anytime told me it would move when the stainless expanded - ran it all last summer - never moved.

Any thoughts ?

See photo @: Anyone have pictures of red NSX with Wings West rear spats?

Mitch

I installed mine (it was the latest batch) and it hangs perfectly. Although John still has not got me a t-shirt! :)

It looks centered in the openings to me. If I stand in the center and run my fingers along the edge of the opening it feels the same on both sides. I hope mine doesn't move.

John

Nice system, can you tell me the main difference between your system and say the comptech system which I have...The comptech is pretty quiet until you really get into it...I sometimes wish it was a little louder, but not ricey...:D :D :D :D :D Thks Brent

Back