• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

April 3 and 4, NSXCA MW Spring Fling

He is NOT a "tool"!

The NSXCA does not require its members to be NSX owners, so no VIN should be required. I was a member before I bought my car, and went to a few events as well. I wanted to learn as much as possible about the car, BEFORE purchasing, that way I wouldn't end up with a ratty car, like many do, without their knowing.

Please think twice befor being so bitter that the luck of the draw didn't go your way.

SHEESH!

BTW, as far as the other big ticket prizes go, The longest standing memebr of the club present won the driving school (Ken Sax).

nicholas421 said:
some tool who doesn't even own an nsx won the set of tires :rolleyes:

we should require VIN numbers from participants in future events so this sort of BS doesn't happen again.

If he's a tool, then he must be a "Snap On" becuase I really think he was cool:eek:

As the cooridinator of the majority of the prizes, I was very happy with the way everything turned out. I think most people at the event would agree. Over $3000 worth of prizes is pretty good for an event with the number of people we had with us!

Aaron

Nick

I was there and had a great time even though I did not win a thing. Great people, great cars, great fun, excelent dinner on Saturday, well organized, well planned... I can go on and on.
Also my NSXCA memembership saves me big money on parts so I win all year long.

Last edited:
I was just going to post, werent you the guy who needed a ride because his car hadnt shown up yet. Hehe...Atta boy..congrats

nicholas421 said:
i guess i should clarify... i was the one who won the tires.
Thanks for sticking up for me :D

I guess that's what we get for not putting our nsxprime names on the name tags too :D :D :D

Ok, NOW you really are a TOOL!!

Tool TOOLTool TOOLTool TOOLTool TOOLTool TOOLTool TOOLTool TOOLTool TOOLTool TOOLTool TOOLTool TOOLTool TOOLTool TOOLTool TOOLTool TOOLTool TOOLTool TOOLTool TOOLTool TOOLTool TOOLTool TOOLTool TOOLTool TOOLTool TOOLTool TOOLTool TOOLTool TOOLTool TOOLTool TOOLTool TOOLTool TOOL:D

I just wanted to register to say that I had a good time meeting everybody at the event ..... I do tend to be a little bit of a car snob so, it was great to see that many NSX's in one place in the midwest .....

I hope everybody had as much fun as I did ....

in case you don't remember who I am ... I was in the red 300ZX TT
Luke_0077.jpg

Thanks to Luke for all the help on the event! I know both myself as well as many people who are now tirerack customers feel the same way.:D

FYI- for those of you who were not buying tires on Saturday or did not know, Luke came out and gave us a full 10 hours of his Saturday off so that NSX club members would not have to wait for a salesman. He must have been busy becuase I saw pleanty of NSX's in the bays, Thanks Luke!

So Nick won the tires? I'm not stupid, can't tell if he's being sarcastic or not. Who got the driving school?

I won the driving school.

I'll take it off of your hands! That's what I wanted the whole time anyways if I actually made it! ;)
I am planning on doing CGI sometime this summer, so if you are looking to unload it give me a call.

You're a tool in my book.

You guys are a rough crowd. Nick knows he is a tool, but you guys keep denying him that right. Come on and let him dream a little. He has earned the right to be considered a tool. It's a real step up for him!:p Congrats on the tires Nick. Since you will have so many extra, do you plan to hook a brother up?

Spring Fling

As Nick's personal driver, I believe I am first in line for the tire certificate, however, the NSX that Nick (the tool) is buying, is rumored to include an extra set of tires!?@#$% What's up with that?
Anyway, what a great event, and a great time. Thank you to all that planned and worked so hard on this outing, Now, if you can get me a price on that painting in the bathroom at the Lasalle grill, I can trade Nick for the tire prize!

I really think that I got screwed on this one.....I should have won the clock or the tires.....whoops!! Wait a minute.... :D

LOL!!!! OK, you got me Jerry.

PS, Arlete and I made it back to Columbus in 4.5 hrs and still had time to stop for wings. Of course half the time I expected to see a road block set up waiting for me at the Ohio/Indiana border.

Actually....I think Juice won the prize for bringing his Asian import model with him....and I do not mean the NSX. LOL! :D

Mitch, she was upset that she couldn't dress up because it was so cold outside. We went to 5 different depatment stores trying to find something other than skirts and tank tops. It's Spring season my ass!

The only award I won was "Getting lost the most times."
1.On the way to the hotel
2.From the hotel to dinner
3.From dinner back to the hotel
4.From the hotel to the kart track
5.On the kart track after the checkered flag I took the pit lane
6.From the kart track going back home

My girlfriend now wants me to get the Nav Pod in my NSX!:eek:

Spring Fling

Dave and I had an AWESOME time this weekend. Many thanks to the organizers-Aaron, Steve and Ken!! You guys did a great job! Can't wait til the next event.

Juice said:
Mitch, she was upset that she couldn't dress up because it was so cold outside. We went to 5 different depatment stores trying to find something other than skirts and tank tops. It's Spring season my ass!

LOL!! Nicely done on getting lost.....and I do not think anyone was complaining about what she wore to dinner. ;)

plumcraezy said:
Dave and I had an AWESOME time this weekend. Many thanks to the organizers-Aaron, Steve and Ken!! You guys did a great job! Can't wait til the next event.
What a colorful post! :D

Juice said:

You also won the only person to bend an axle on the go karts, how the heck did that happen??? We were going to give you the part as a prize to take home, but you left so we trashed it :p
I hope it wasn't that crazy dude in the karting suit that caused it? :eek: :D

Re: Spring Fling

plumcraezy said:

Thanks for the kind words, by the way if I didn't say it enough, I love the color of your car!

Re: Spring Fling

JMeade said:
As Nick's personal driver, I believe I am first in line for the tire certificate, however, the NSX that Nick (the tool) is buying, is rumored to include an extra set of tires!?@#$% What's up with that?
Anyway, what a great event, and a great time. Thank you to all that planned and worked so hard on this outing, Now, if you can get me a price on that painting in the bathroom at the Lasalle grill, I can trade Nick for the tire prize!

Does this look like a the face of a man ready to give the prize up.... I don't think so :) I think the whole old sailor avatar really through me off as to guessing who you were at the event :D

Attachments

• nick tires post.jpg
    nick tires post.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 156
Back