• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Arc-Light - The final evolution of LED lighting solutions is here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the multi switchable controller still coming?

Is the multi switchable controller still coming?

Hey Rich. It doesn't look like the multi switchable kit is gaining much traction so it's unlikely it'll get produced. But I have a Arc-Light Black controller with your name on it! Will PM you (and the rest of my customers that bought the JGTC/Bar combo kits) with details in a few weeks once I get them from my manufacturer. You're defiantly going to love it. :biggrin:

I'm still hopeful for the multi switchable kit. Here's what we have so far. (Please correct me if I'm wrong or if you are not committed to buying at this time.)

Arc-Light, if we can get to 10, will the multi switchable kit also have the multi pattern drive/brake display modes? :)

01. Nero
02. POWERED by HONDA
03. Wizard
04. Richtuned
05. Lamini
06. dennisvo
07. 95gsrturbo??? (Hey, you brought it up!)
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/member.php/27173-Lamini

Can you be included in this if you have the earlier JGTC/Bar setup?

I'm still hopeful for the multi switchable kit. Here's what we have so far. (Please correct me if I'm wrong or if you are not committed to buying at this time.)

Arc-Light, if we can get to 10, will the multi switchable kit also have the multi pattern drive/brake display modes? :)

01. Nero
02. POWERED by HONDA
03. Wizard
04. Richtuned
05. Lamini
06. dennisvo
07. 95gsrturbo??? (Hey, you brought it up!)

Been thinking about it and no. The options for multiple driving -> brake display cannot be integrated into the controller.

Can you be included in this if you have the earlier JGTC/Bar setup?

If you haven't installed your kit yet you can return it and exchange it out for the multi kit.

OcvC1wr.jpg

In stock! A fully assembled LED conversion: Turn Signal, Reverse Light, and JGTC/Bar Brake Panel LEDS in a brand new 2002+ tail light. PM for details. This will go quick!

Also, just got shipment confirmation from my manufacturer for the new controller. It should arrive next week!

Last edited:
8O8NLcl.jpg

The ARC-LIGHT Black series of controllers are in! With the new controller you can switch from the following configurations easily by using the switches above:

JGTC Driving Lights -> JGTC Brake Lights

Bar Driving Lights -> Bar Brake Lights

JGTC Driving Lights -> Bar Brake Lights

I have two unsold spots left for the new controller that I'm offering for F-R-E-E for the first run. Please PM for details!

Last edited:
Any updates on the new style tail lights?

I'll be submitting the design this week. It took awhile but it'll be worth it.

In speaking with several people on IG (follow me @arclightleds) we all agreed to absolutely nothing! As a result my new design is aimed at addressing 100% of everyone's recommendation without compromising.

Some of the asks were to include the LEDs to go into the upper area of the tail light (some people call this the devil's horn). Others asked for a switchable design, another asked for LEDs to stretch the entire brake and turn signal area. Anyways, please check back by mid december. I'll have final pics and availabity.

Also, I have ANOTHER design too that will be revealed in mid december.

Thx everyone!

This looks like a nice product, thanks for bringing it to the community. I've been down this road with a previous vendor, and suffice it to say I learned to wait unit until a better solution presented itself. A few questions if you would permit me, and some of them may be well known around here but I am not a frequent forum visitor as I once was.

A. Can the bar design be ordered with amber LEDs in the turn signals to accommodate JDM tails?
B. Any issues with 'fast blink' turn signals and/or brake warning lights in the dashboard?

As as sidebar, I am a huge fan of LED tails on NSXes. However, I like the more uniform light look. I'm not sure if it is more/smaller LEDs or some type of diffuser/light bar, but I don't really want to see see each LED once assembled. More like this:

tailtrial1.jpg

A. Can the bar design be ordered with amber LEDs in the turn signals to accommodate JDM tails?
B. Any issues with 'fast blink' turn signals and/or brake warning lights in the dashboard?

We've done a few JDM conversions and even added amber turn signals to a few US and European NSX's (both on pre 2002 tail lights) with great success.

As for the fast blink and brake lights we borrowed ideas from http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/<wbr>showthread.php/178540-LED-<wbr>Conversion-with-Hyperflash-<wbr>and-Brake-Lamp-Failure-<wbr>Solution

The brake light bulb warning can be disabled easily without any cutting or splicing and as for the fast blink we offer a core exchange/purchase option for a modified flasher relay.

- - - Updated - - -

OcvC1wr.jpg

Back in stock Dec 5, 2015! The last one sold within hours so this time we are offering 2 new OEM tail lights complete with a full LED conversion. Check out http://www.arclightleds.com/product-p/oemtail01.htm for purchase and details!

Last edited:
Just got these in yesterday and they available on www.arclightleds.com These are the bar style lights with some very unique features such as the ability to turn on/off any of the 10 rows of LEDs to create your own personal design such as the 3-bar and Full bar pictured below. If you have any questions please contact us here on PRIME

Q6eeO6H.jpg

1VSUvJT.jpg

ndvBCr7.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks young! Can't wait to have the new 3 bar style :)

htTvksW.jpg

Just got these amazing boards in yesterday and they are simply incredible so I just had to share before taking quality pictures. As always these boards are machine manufactured using quality components and are available now! Please be sure to check out www.arclightleds.com for pricing, details, and available
design options!

EDIT! As a special promotion for this kit, the first customer to purchase this with a install will get 50% off my installation services. If anyone is interested please PM me for details.

Last edited:
Received my new tails today. Got them installed and have been outside gazing at them tonight.:rolleyes: This was a new 02+ set Young put together and I could not see where they had been apart and resealed. Fantastic job.

Received my new tails today. Got them installed and have been outside gazing at them tonight.:rolleyes: This was a new 02+ set Young put together and I could not see where they had been apart and resealed. Fantastic job.

Pics!?

Great news! I just received a pre-owned Blue Edition controller last night from a customer who wanted to upgrade to the black edition controller. For anyone who would like to purchase a kit with this pre-owned controller at a really nice discount please PM me for details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back