• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Are NSX prices going up?

I dont follow the for sale ads as closely as others, but it seems to me asking prices are increasing for basic/ lightly modded NSX's.
For those who follow prices have any of you seen an increasing trend?

yes... i have seen an uptic ank know for a fact nice 05s that have sold in the 70+ number range in the last 2 months

yeah, everything seems to be over 26k for a basic/lightly modded nsx thats from looking at the market lately, and anything priced below that... well you get where i'm going with this...

for some reason in my area, nsx were around 20-25k for a 91-93 earlier this year, now i check everything 91-94 is 30-45k and 02+ are around 60-80k

Yes, they are on the uptick. I've thought about selling, but what can be had for the same price that looks better? Dunno...

There was some discussion also on this thread: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/170881-What-is-your-car-worth

Here's what I got out of it:

Rnqap1e.png

Yes, they are on the uptick. I've thought about selling, but what can be had for the same price that looks better? Dunno...

x2.

Makes me not want to sell either of mine! Although I probably should sell one...

- - - Updated - - -

I agree 100% good call!

Last edited:
- - - Updated - - -

I agree 100% good call!

X2. Was thinking of selling to put a lil extra down on the new house and just pick up an ITR. But then I look at it and just can't do it...

X2. Was thinking of selling to put a lil extra down on the new house and just pick up an ITR. But then I look at it and just can't do it...

I love ITR's, but ... blasphemy!

A quick eBay BIN price summary:

Year Miles BIN
2005 35k $65k
1991 56k $36k
2005 17k $76k
2001 23k $56k
1991 4k $75k
2005 36k $55k
1999 39k $64k
2003 38k $66k
1992 21k $41k
1999 51k $51k

I didn't do any research or even open up the links on the cars. But minus the $55k 05 all the prices seem to be pretty strong. I think it's safe to assume the prices are up for sure from a few years ago. I'm not sure what the actual sale points are but the asking prices have risen. The long asked question are NSX prices going up? I think we can finally say yes, even assuming factors such as spring time price rise, etc.

I can't find any NA2 NSXs for sale with similar miles that cost less than what I paid 7 years ago.
So yeah, pricing are going up for sure.
Good times.
Just when you thought the cheapest supercar to own couldn't get cheaper, it now PAYS you to own it, lol.

Last edited:
A quick eBay BIN price summary:

Year Miles BIN
2005 35k $65k
1991 56k $36k
2005 17k $76k
2001 23k $56k
1991 4k $75k
2005 36k $55k
1999 39k $64k
2003 38k $66k
1992 21k $41k
1999 51k $51k

I didn't do any research or even open up the links on the cars. But minus the $55k 05 all the prices seem to be pretty strong. I think it's safe to assume the prices are up for sure from a few years ago. I'm not sure what the actual sale points are but the asking prices have risen. The long asked question are NSX prices going up? I think we can finally say yes, even assuming factors such as spring time price rise, etc.

Yes, asking prices are going up but still haven't seen the exponential increased sales prices. Most of those fleabay listings have been listed multiple times before and those nsxs still exist in the market (I see them come through while moderating the marketplace). In all honesty, the 05 for 55k is the only "deal" since the only thing I have found "wrong" with it is that someone took a GPW and painted it lambo white pearl but otherwise it seems very clean for that price.

as Asking prices go.
autotrader.com has this former NSXPrime member's car listed.
2004 GPW/Onyx JH4NA21634T000143, $87k 18k miles.
asking vs. sold? It would be nice to know what this type of car goes for.
Yes, asking prices are up..especially for the very rare cars.

Last edited:
I can't find any NA2 NSXs for sale with similar miles that cost less than what I paid 7 years ago.
So yeah, pricing are going up for sure.
Good times.
Just when you thought the cheapest supercar to own couldn't get cheaper, it now PAYS you to own it, lol.

Nope! The problem is that you have to sell it in order to cash in and there's nothing out there that I find as a suitable replacement.

I have been looking for the last two years for a mint condition 05 and finally bought one last week. It is my opinion that prices have definitely went up for these particular cars. There just isn't that many out there. When I found one exactly like I wanted, I bought it. I paid a few thousand more than I had hoped . Since the really nice/mint cars with no stories are so hard to find, I paid him what he wanted. Now, I hope prices keep going up . Good luck with your search.

Yup, pretty much. I'd sell mine if I could get $15k more than what I got it for, but theirs no other car that I'm interested in around that price point. Maybe an R8 but those are at least $95k used.

I think the economy in general tanked and people panicked in 08....then in 2010 everyone started to feel a little more comfy.

Back