• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Arizona Holiday Party - December 13th

Just a reminder for all of you planning on going to F1 to go karting after the pavillions, dont forget to bring a helmet...they have nice ones there to use, but if you would prefer to use your own dont forget to bring it =)

Oh ya...if any of you want to check out the F1 facility here is the web site www.f1racefactory.com

Chris,

I don't know if you received my email but I can't make it on Saturday. I have to be on call that night. Sorry.

Jim

Watch out for construction on the Maricopa Road freeway exit, I was out there today and there was a small detour ramp, just givin everyone a heads up.

Syonara said:
Watch out for construction on the Maricopa Road freeway exit, I was out there today and there was a small detour ramp, just givin everyone a heads up.

Thats some great driving!!
I took that area s. of chandler blvd on I-10 @ 110.
ps....this was at 3am of course .

PHOENIXNSX YOU SHOULD HAVE WORN THAT NICE BLUE SPEEDO
YOU HAVE.....:D :D :D :D

A lot of fun!

I had a great time last night, thanks to SoS and Basch Acura for putting this event together! I only wish we could've seen more of Mark & Jane, but I hope they are getting enough rest and feeling better soon. BTW, what happened to Syonara?

Chris: here's a little something I quickly put together for you. I have to admit, you are pretty good on the track!

I'll post more pics later, thanks to everyone for coming! I can't wait until our next drive! :)

party1.jpg

party2.jpg

party3.jpg

party4.jpg

Thanks to everybody who helped plan this party. It was a lot of fun. Here are a few funny photos of a few key people from Prime. Sorry, but I have to, I can't resist. :D

Here is a group photo of the banquet room.

Attachments

• group eating.jpg
    group eating.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 516
Since PHOEN$X showed up with his camera, even though Chris said he was not allowed to, I have to post this. Here is PHOEN$X getting ready to go karting. Our little Ewok! :D

Attachments

• kelvin ewok.jpg
    kelvin ewok.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 493
Unfair!

Dang, Heather. I knew you were evil when I took this pic! No fair, that was a total ambush..

Attachments

• redeyes.jpg
    redeyes.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 483
I would like to thank the entire Phoenix NSX group for allowing me to attend your Christmas party. Highlights included:

(1) Our spirited ride to the Pavilions: luckily the police were heading in the opposite direction!

(2) The Pavilions: amazing how quickly the poseurs scattered upon seeing our group!

(3) Late night indoor karting: Chris...you da man!

I will have great memories of this night and look forward to seeing all of you again in the near future.

PHOEN$X - Actually, Stephen took that photo! :) Although I am the evil one who posted it. :p

The picture of you and Mr. NSXPRIME turned out great. I want to thank you for taking the photo of Stephen and I at the Pavillions. Now I can finally get our Christmas cards out.

We are looking forward to the next drive, whenever that is. (Hopefully sooner rather than later! :D )

I would like to thank all the NSX folks in Phoenix who went out of their way to make sure I had a great time while I was in town.

I really enjoyed having time to get to know some of you better. Of course I didn't get to meet everybody at the big dinner Saturday but hopefully I'll be back or see some folks at other events.

I would like to particularly thank PHOEN$X/Kelvin, Chris and Seth at ScienceofSpeed and Mark and Jane (and Dinah) from Basch Acura Service for all their effort as far as dinners, the holiday party, etc.

My trip out there last weekend was a real mess due to the blizzard on the east coast, and I hit more problems with more snow flying home yesterday. I guess I'm just lucky! Anyway, this time my luggage didn't quite make it. I just called the airline and they told me that my luggage has been located and is on the way. Once my luggage gets here I'll be able to download the photos out of my camera and will post them here.

P.S. I think you guys should put together an NSXPO bid. You have all the right elements (tracks, active NSX group, lots of things to do, good weather in the fall/winter, etc.).

Thanks everyone for making it out. Even though the food was so-so, the company made it worth it.

Hope we can put together another driving event soon!

Happy holidays & a wonderful new year to all.

Cheers,
-- Chris

Lud said:
P.S. I think you guys should put together an NSXPO bid. You have all the right elements (tracks, active NSX group, lots of things to do, good weather in the fall/winter, etc.).

That would be really cool. How do we go about putting a bid together?

P.S. I hope you get your luggage soon! You had the best camera at the party. :D

TucAZNSX said:
That would be really cool. How do we go about putting a bid together?
D'oh! Greg (brickdds) mentioned this, and I forgot to follow up. Sorry Greg!

Lud, I hope you get your 10D back too. I would be too paranoid to leave any valuables in checked luggage after the horror stories I've heard. For example, one of our employees at my old company checked in her loaner laptop, and never saw it again! I'm glad you made it home okay though (that's why I don't like living in the snow belt, you should move to AZ :p).

Thanks Lud!

I guess my powers of subliminal persuasion and clairvoyance finally worked on someone. Lud having given my idea his blessing should cinch the deal..... hopefully. Thanks for the support Lud. Oh, and BTW, send me a PM and I'll get that NSXPrime.com donation in the mail... seriously.

Back