• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Arta NSX wins Super GT title

EK

Experienced Member
Super GT round 8 race review

On Oct. 14, the SUPER GT IN KYUSHU 300KM, Round 8 of the 2007 AUTOBACS SUPER GT, was held at the AUTOPOLIS (Oita Pref.). In the GT500 class the ARTA NSX (Daisuke Ito/Ralph Firman) won for the third time this season clinched the GT500 Drivers Title with one round remaining in the season.

wOOt! Grats to them for the win. :smile:

Yea! Arta is my favorite of the Super GT NSXs....go Autobacs!

Sounds like a plug, Didn't I see your picture on the wall at the Autobacs in Stanton. Said something like customer of the month? :tongue: :biggrin:

Actually, I have no interest in promoting the Autobacs brand...have only been to one of the Super Autobacs stores once. The ARTA NSX has long been my favorite color scheme in Super GT / JGTC...which is why I usually choose it when racing JGTC NSXs in Gran Turismo (now THAT I am plugging). :p

Last edited:
Hehe I lost many hours of sleep to Grand Turismo. My fav was actually the older Castrol NSX which had the green/black/white color scheme which is no longer around. So yeah Id have to jump on the Autobacs wagon as well, though the Raybrig isn't too shabby. :biggrin:

Yea! Arta is my favorite of the Super GT NSXs....go Autobacs!

Apparently they have an ARTA Fiesta for fans:

img_1400.jpg
http://moox.or.tp/photos/2006/artafesta/img/img_1400.jpg

Back