• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1991 Acura NSX Sebring Silver (CTSC, Tein, Pride, SOS) JH4NA115XMT003087 - $39,500.

YEAR & MODEL (NSX or NSX-T): 1991 Acura NSX CTSC
CURRENT MILEAGE: 999,999 (See description below)
PRICE (REQUIRED): $39,500.
COLOR (EXT/INT): Sebring Silver/Black
TRANSMISSION: 5 spd.
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): Austin, TX
FULL VIN #: JH4NA115XMT003087
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): wjs(at)petroswiss.com Phone: Ate-17-715-Ate-895

NUMBER OF OWNERS: 5
CLEAN TITLE? Yes
CLEAN CARFAX? Yes
HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) No
HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) Repainted (See description)
MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? Some
CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS: Great shape
MODS if any (Are stock parts included in the sale?) See Below

After 8 years of ownership, I've finally decided it's time to part with my NSX. I'm on the list for the new one and with several other cars, have decided to make a little more room in the garage. A part of me hopes that it doesn't sell because it's been such a great car. It's very tight compared to a lot of others out there that haven't been babied the way this one has. It's unreal how dependable these are and adding the Comptech Supercharger changed the whole driving experience. I wouldn't own one without it. With all newer cars removing a bit of driver input, the NSX is one of the last truly analog driving experiences. It's definitely made me a better driver and really does give a "man and machine" experience, something that's almost impossible to find in cars these days.

Great power, great stopping ability, all day comfort and dependability. If you don't buy this one, find one that does suit you and get one while you can. I doubt you'll be disappointed. There are two drawbacks from mine that I'll mention upfront. When I bought the car 8 years ago, I met the guy about an hour from my house. I was so smitten with the car at the time that I didn't care that the first thing the he mentioned was that the odometer had stopped working on the way to meet me. I knew he was lying, just because that possibility was so unlikely. I took it to Acura to see about fixing it but decided not to, because I (a) didn't foresee ever selling it and didn't really care if it worked and (b) didn't want a perspective buyer to think that I had rolled back the mileage. The car supposedly had 76,899 miles on it the day I got it. I've put around 5k on it per year since then (the trip odometer still works fine), so I assume it now has around 127,000 miles. Keep in mind that I typically have 5 other cars, am single and work from home, so I haven't driven it a ton. I know the odometer issue will be a problem for some potential buyers, but I'm sure there is someone out there like I was that will care less, especially once they drive the car and see the condition that it's in. I've reflected this issue in the price, otherwise I'd probably be asking for $10k more. I've included an image of the Carfax that I printed prior to purchasing it that shows consistent mileage up to 2/9/2005 of 70,319, so I didn't think it was too far fetched to only have 76,899 when I purchased it on 8/26/2007.

The second issue is that some tire tread from an 18 wheeler hit the passenger side rearview mirror and slightly dented a portion of the door as well as causing a small scrape in the paint (as shown in the pictures). I replaced the mirror and had the dent popped out as well as possible without removing the door skin. I took the funds collected from their insurance company and put that into the supercharger. So there is a slight cosmetic dent near the passenger side door mirror. It didn't bother me, so I left it alone. It's easily fixed if you decide to. There is also a small paint scratch on the driver's door (also shown in the pictures).

A buddy totaled his '99 while driving too fast in the rain, so I replaced the seats, stearing wheel and interior trim with his newer ones. The seats are super comfy and not ripped or torn. I also had the interior trim painted Sebring Silver as well as installing an OMP steering wheel and Momo shifter. (Original steering wheel with airbag is also included). While I've bought 8 or so cars sight unseen over the web, I'd really encourage you to come and drive this one before buying it. I think anyone that sees its condition and drives it will be thoroughly impressed. I'm not desperate to sell it, so I'm not interested in getting low balled or wasting our time with you thinking you'll be able to steal it from me.

Comptech Supercharger (Low boost)

Pride v2 exhaust with straight pipes (I also have a set of cats that I'll include if you'd prefer it to be quieter)

Aftermarket headers (I think they are HKS)

Dali Fender Scoop air intake

Science of Speed Sport clutch with lightweight flywheel

Mobile 1 Synthetic and Chevron Premium fuel only

Tien Type Flex adjustable dampers

TSW Interlagos rims (17 x 8", 18 x 9.5")

Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta tires with plenty of remaining tread (215/40/17, 265/35/18) Spare tire has been removed to save weight and is not included as pictured. I just carry a can of Fix-A-Flat instead.

Hawk brake pads with slotted and drilled StopTech rotors

The actuator for the ABS was disconnected since they have a tendency to cycle every few minutes.

The previous owner spent $7,858.37 on a new Sebring Silver paint job (I have the receipts). All panels were removed when it was painted, so it looks like factory paint, only better. No swirl marks. Everyone is amazed at how old the cars is when they see it.

'02 OEM rear valence

Stacy side skirts

Shine Spec-GT front spoiler (This could probably be replaced. It's got a bit of a crack in it from tapping the edge of a parking bumper)

Billet aluminum Instrument cluster rings

Clifford Arrow 5 security system

Pioneer AVH-P4000DVD stereo

Alpine MRP-F300 amp

Subwoofer mounted on the passenger floor (it's either an 8 or 10". The original cd changer also included)

OMP SuperQuadro 320mm steering wheel

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 462
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 423
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 416
  • 6.jpg