• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ASCC/NSX headed back to drawing board?

Well then!! I see an immediate solution: I MUST HAVE YOUR GORGEOUS CAR!!

It's seems adequately BLADE like. Yes, Yes, In five years Hence, Your car must be MINE!!

stewie.gif

FamilyGuyPics%20(111).gif
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

hehe... maybe. But even a blind man could see the ASCC was ugly. :wink:

Umm I think it was the sight of the ASCC that made him go blind. :biggrin:

the NSX was originally designed to meet the “3 liter class as well as the gentleman's rule of 280ps for the domestic market; also under the consideration was the domestic market taxation on engine size greater than 3.0 liter, which was much higher; those rules set gave the design team the base blueprint for the NA1 NSX.”

What did he mean by this? Did they actually apply a greater Luxury Tax on cars that had higher displacment engines?

the NSX was originally designed to meet the “3 liter class as well as the gentleman's rule of 280ps for the domestic market; also under the consideration was the domestic market taxation on engine size greater than 3.0 liter, which was much higher; those rules set gave the design team the base blueprint for the NA1 NSX.”

What did he mean by this? Did they actually apply a greater Luxury Tax on cars that had higher displacment engines?

It has been discussed over and over. So here is a short version. Until the Honda Legend (Acura RL) and latest Lexus, all JDM cars cannot exceed 280PS, regardless what the true HP rating is. That was some stupid rule they came up with years ago and now they are changing it.

And Yes, I believe ASC will be out by late 2008 or early 2009. If you guys are willing to put money on it, let's make a bet!!!

Last edited:
I really hope SOMETHING is coming out soon. I am getting tired of waiting...

Well, I personally have alot of saving to do; however....the sooner this new Honda 'Something another' comes out, the sooner I can buy one used. I wonder if Honda will offer nice Lease offers like they did when the '02 NSX came out :confused:

The ASC looks like an american camero. As such, it should come with a free mullett and rum'n'coke.

Back