• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Asshat Parking Story from bimmerforums.com

http://www.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?2193057-Parking-lot-mayhem

1312962769418213956.jpg

What an idiot... Thanks for the entertainment

I'll admit that I do park like the bimmer guy, but I park so far out where most would'nt even consider parking. I'd hate to imagine some jerk parking next to me just to prove a point. I'm very considerate even when I double park.

I don't double park on purpose but sometime it happen. But only when I'm so far at the corner of the parking lot where no one want to walk that far. I double park by not pulling up far enough to clear the space behind me. Not side by side.

Parking in an nsx is a bitch, the doors are so long. You need a full size parking lot to get out of it if your husky like me. As for a 4 door bmw, I have one of those too. Same problem. Funny picture though.:cool:

Someone in the bimmer thread gave the best advice: park in the back, away from the masses (the walk won't kill you). Find a space next to a median, and park with the passenger door close to the median. Even if someone parks next to you they will likely exit from the other side, and keep your car safe. That's the best way to park in public without being a total dick.

Someone in the bimmer thread gave the best advice: park in the back, away from the masses (the walk won't kill you). Find a space next to a median, and park with the passenger door close to the median. Even if someone parks next to you they will likely exit from the other side, and keep your car safe. That's the best way to park in public without being a total dick.

That is what I do or I don't take the NSX or any of the cars out anywhere to avoid people like the OP in the Bimmer forums.

Back