• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Considering selling my 93 Black/Black

Man I've been on this forum for 20+ years and have been through 3 first gens. My current personal car, a 93 manual transmission with 41K miles just sits here for a variety of reasons, one being I'm deathly afraid of someone hitting me or getting a door ding in a parking lot. Secondly, because it's so clean I hate to drive it. I never thought I'd get to that point, BUT, I'm a wholesaler and I'm never short of anything nice/fun to drive so seeing it sit here inside my warehouse isn't as tempting as it could be.

Full disclosure, carfax has a not actual mileage discrepancy but the mileage entries from 1993 until the present are all consistent with nothing that even remotely raises a red flag. I'm working with Carfax to investigate what could have triggered this. Also has a minor accident to the left side.

Modifications: The wheels you see and the radio has been updated to a Bluetooth unit but still has the complete stock face. I still have the stock 15/16 wheels also. Recently ceramic coated and has been living inside a climate-controlled warehouse for a few years when not driven.

Someone help me figure out a fair price for this beauty so I can decide if I want to part with it or not. :cool:

Attachments

• IMG_9275.jpg
    IMG_9275.jpg
    343.8 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_9268.JPG
    IMG_9268.JPG
    262.8 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_9280.JPG
    IMG_9280.JPG
    207.7 KB · Views: 15
This tool will be the most helpful to you.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...giPanuhIfiHDIcsmwfqBxOUZJb_-WUwbcHb7L/pubhtml

Prime generally discourages the "what do you think my car is worth" type threads, as they often are just for sale ads in disguise and we have a dedicated forum for selling NSXs. I'll leave this one up for now, but if you decide to sell the car, please use the template in the for sale forum.

This tool will be the most helpful to you.

Prime generally discourages the "what do you think my car is worth" type threads, as they often are just for sale ads in disguise and we have a dedicated forum for selling NSXs. I'll leave this one up for now, but if you decide to sell the car, please use the template in the for sale forum.

Definitely not a disguised thread. Legit tossing around the idea and looking for some 2nd or 3rd opinions. Thanks :)

Definitely not a disguised thread. Legit tossing around the idea and looking for some 2nd or 3rd opinions. Thanks :)
That's why I left it up- you're a long-term member, not some new guy who posts "Gee, how much do you think my NSX is worth?" and then spams a for-sale description and starts taking offers via PM. :)

To answer your original Q, I'd say between $65k and $85K depending on how the mileage issue shakes out.

That's why I left it up- you're a long-term member, not some new guy who posts "Gee, how much do you think my NSX is worth?" and then spams a for-sale description and starts taking offers via PM. :)

To answer your original Q, I'd say between $65k and $85K depending on how the mileage issue shakes out.

Thanks!

Back