• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Atlanta NSX meet for NOPI

Hi all,

I would like to arrange an NSX Meet for all NSX'ers coming for the NOPI show on September 20th-21st. I would like to meet before the show on Friday, September 19th around 7 PM somewhere off 19/41 near Atlanta Motor Speedway and possibly Saturday night, if interested. Please post to this thread for suggested meeting places and/or suggested time changes. Thanks!

Regards,
Solo

I talked with Romeo about meeting for dinner on Sat night.
I can't make NOPI since I'll be at Road Atlanta, but I would love to join you guys. Last year we met at SANGRIA'S, in Tucker, GA.

SANGRIA'S is a great mexican place owned by Mark and Maria Hicks, who own a 91 silver NSX.

Mark can set us up something nice, we just need to let him know how big the crowd will be.

Ditto for me, I don't think I'll be able to make NOPI, but dinner Saturdaty would be cool.

I'm there

I will be very interested in dinner Sat. night. Friday nights doesn't leave me much time from my work schedule. I will probably bring my wife also. let me know when and where.
P.S. solo. don't be late.

Dinner after NOPI

OK, it's official, there will be a group dinner Saturday night, after the NOPI show !

Place: Sangria's Mexican Cafe, Atlanta's most NSX friendly restaurant...:) , in Tucker. Beginning at 8:30pm (leave NOPI BY 7pm!). This location is well known to most ATL area members, and Charles and Maurice as well.

The entire menu will be offered, each pay own, separate checks.
NSXCA members receive 10% off, please show your membership card.

PLEASE RSVP UNDER THIS THREAD; so we can know how many to expect...

PM me if you need directions or more info...

I should mention that we have reserved, free parking, and that we can arrange patio tables with a view of the cars:D

Last edited:
I believe this thread has been officially hijacked but thats ok. :( This thread was originally for arranging an nsx meet on FRIDAY night, not saturday. Its great that there will be a dinner on Saturday night. I will definitely be there. I might bring someone else. I will be cruising around on FRIDAY near 19/41 to see and be seen. Have fun all and I'll see everyone there on SATURDAY. :p

Dinner SAT NITE

Solo, thanks for starting the thread... it started the ball rolling to get many owners together. Looks like Sat nite is the more convenient time.

at the time of this post, there are at least 12 owners and guests attending, and that number will grow...

PLEASE RSVP ON THIS THREAD, so that the most favorable arrangements can be made...

I am going as well, Me plus the wife. I have to drive my low class EVO if that's okay :D I have to say the NSX people are MUCH better than the evo folks. lol

RSVP

Of course I'm gonna be there!! Plus the wifey.:D
I'll probably be rolling in with Romeo and Charles since I would get totally lost trying to find that place again. Although, all I would have to do is sniff real hard and follow the scent of the OUTSTANDING food!!
BTW, thanks for the 10% off.
;)

Hey ALL!!! this is my first appearance on this board.....My name is Adam....I live in Tallahassee, FL......and I am probably the youngest NSX owner ever.....(17 years of age)......Please dont age discriminate though.......I would love to join you other NSX owners for a meal on Saturday night....I too will be attending NOPI.....like I said I would love to meet you all but I would need directions to the restaurant....can anyone help me out??? Look forward to meeting you all!!!

Count me in for 4!

Me and the wife and two kids. I'll have to leave the NSX (ole #85)at home and bring the MDX. I forgot how to get there tho...somewhere near Stone Mountain. Ahh...MapQuest!

Really looking forward to it.

Bill

Last edited:
I wish I could have made it.It looks like you guys had a nice litte meet.I also didn't get a chance to see any of those car at NOPI cause I was too busy working my booth.I was in the vendor row,the burnt orange NSX.I hope I get to meet everyone next time.I'm only about an hour south of ATL,Macon.I did how ever meet a few NSX owners at my booth,but I just don't know who drives which one..If I did meet you ,I would like to know, so I can put faces with which N you drive.My booth was,EXXXTREMEIMPORTS.COM,it was the one that had the burnt orange NSX with the two models there.Hope to here from people,if we did get a chance to me.I was hoping that would happen at NOPI.:D

Back