• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

attn: Austin owners - seats stolen out of S2000, need help

attn: Austin owners - seats stolen out of S2000, need help

As mentioned, yesterday I came out and noticed my top was down, and the seats were gone along with my Ti Voodoo Knob. So, insurance is coming in on Monday to give me an estimate on the stolen goods. All the personal belongings are gone, but I can't get any of that replaced since the insurance company neglected to return calls when I was getting renters insurance for the apartment where I currently reside.
So, the question is, what to replace the stock seats with and how.

- most seats do not fit the S2000, I know the Sparco Roadster does, but most other Sparco seats do not fit the S2000 because of the shoulder width.

- brackets - there aren't any out there, except for the Mugen's which work with the Mugen S1 seat (which is still an option but not available until next month). So I'd have to get a bracket made or modify an existing one.

Anyone out there have a spare racing seat or something I can try to get fitted with new rails? I'm pretty much SOL at the moment for transportation unless I can strap in some fold up chairs in the S2000, but that's not really an option, is it.

Please email me, I'm obviously not going anywhere anytime soon. Thanks!

[email protected]

Back