• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Aug 12th, 2009 (Friday night) mini meet at quickly milpitas (Ranch 99 plaza)

anybody down for a mini meet there? it's at night so i assume not that many of you can make it...thats why i called it a mini meet.

originally theres a big s2000 crowd there but now starting to have mix of cars, we should show them what's up! hahaha

i always see a white nsx with new facelift front there...some of the members here drive other car there....(you know who you are!!)

pm or reply, so we can arrange what time to meet up

I probably will be there with my Supra crowd. See u there.

I'd be down... only on Aug 14th (Friday night). :tongue:

Things don't usually start picking up in Milpitas until after 9PM

Last edited:
Aug 12th is not a Friday.:confused:
Do you mean Aug 12th or Friday Aug. 14?:wink:

Supras are coming out? Maybe I should come meet the group?

Ben, you should bring yours tomorrow. There will be a few BPU & single turbo Supras show up.

I'll try and make it out there but in the IS-F

Last edited:
What time you showing up?

We should be there around 9pm to get some drinks (topioca) and move to Ranch 99 by 10pm.

Given these parking lot meets seem like the most popular format (free and uncomplicated), has anyone considered making it a regular event, such as:

every 2nd Friday in Foster City (Bridgepointe Starbucks)
every 4th Friday in Fremont (Automall Starbucks)

This should help keep the community going.

Given these parking lot meets seem like the most popular format (free and uncomplicated), has anyone considered making it a regular event, such as:

every 2nd Friday in Foster City (Bridgepointe Starbucks)
every 4th Friday in Fremont (Automall Starbucks)

This should help keep the community going.

The Ranch 99 thing is pretty much every week. I was there almost every Friday night. If anyone interested, we can make it this Friday night at Fremont Automall then head down to Milpitas.

So, is anyone meeting at the Fremont spot this Friday night? I might be down, if so...

J

Possible, but would not know until I get back from S.F. I have an afternoon appointment in the city and may have dinner with my parents before coming home. I'll check this thread later to see if it is still on for tonight.

So, is anyone meeting at the Fremont spot this Friday night? I might be down, if so...

J

Sorry James, I didn't see your post until now. I was at Milpitas after 9:30PM last night. Larry, Jimbo, Mr. GTO (hehe) , Diane, Ben and the s2ki crew were there...

Back