• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

August Monterey Car week

Since the Barrett Jackson cars and coffee event, runs from 7am-9am we are planning to meet at the Starbucks Del Rey Oaks at 6:30am, then drive over together. Hope to see others there representing!

Since the Barrett Jackson cars and coffee event, runs from 7am-9am we are planning to meet at the Starbucks Del Rey Oaks at 6:30am, then drive over together. Hope to see others there representing!

It's my wife's Birthday Saturday, but I might be able to sneak out for a few since its so early in the morning.

Last edited:
Are you guys going to do anything friday? any good suggestions on what I should see there Friday?

Wednesday
, Free Car Rally Delmonte Shopping center meet behind Theater by 11am.
Thursday: Mecum Auto Auction free views at delmonte Hyatt
Friday: Concorso Italia in the day, Downtown Monterey at night
Saturday: 6:30am we are meeting at Starbucks Del Rey Oaks then heading over to the Barrett Jackson Cars and Coffee 7-9am at Delmonte Center (so far we have 4 NSX's confirmed). Event ends and we need a suggestion on were to go from there and possibly end with a nice lunch or Breakfast.
Sunday, Concours: I need tickets!

Last edited:
Are you guys going to do anything friday? any good suggestions on what I should see there Friday?

Friday: Concorso Italia is fun because it has great food, music and best gathering if Italian cars that I have ever seen. I would say one of the best events of the week.

Last edited:
Most likely, I will be at Concorso Italiano this Friday.
Anyone else attending?

I have seen 4 NSX's running around Monterey over the past 3 days, two reds, one yellow, and one black. Ferraris and cobras everywhere, the NSX's are so unique, lots of thumbs up everywhere they go!

Went down to Monterey today with couple of friends.

P8180671.jpg

P8180683.jpg

P8180685.jpg

P8180687.jpg

P8180692.jpg

P8180694.jpg

P8180698.jpg

P8180707.jpg

Last edited:
cmon guys......you are at one of the best car shows in the world where exotics and the baddest cars around are at and you come back with NSX pics, Gallardos and corvettes?

We've seen those. Where's the good stuff?

BATMANs...save this thread with some sweet pics!

cmon guys......you are at one of the best car shows in the world where exotics and the baddest cars around are at and you come back with NSX pics, Gallardos and corvettes?

We've seen those. Where's the good stuff?

BATMANs...save this thread with some sweet pics!
As you wish........photobucket/pebblerun.

Back