• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Austin cars and coffee

Oh come to Dallas, we have a "buttload" of cars show up.....:biggrin:

Oh come to Dallas, we have a "buttload" of cars show up.....:biggrin:

Brent, I plan to make the trip to Dallas and also the Houston CC. From past videos the Leander CC hasn't looked to appealing with a larger selection of cars to view. It seemed more country gathering with some sort of band playing music no one pays attention to. The parking seems off also...Maybe im wrong but it is what I have seen so far.

Brent, I plan to make the trip to Dallas and also the Houston CC. From past videos the Leander CC hasn't looked to appealing with a larger selection of cars to view. It seemed more country gathering with some sort of band playing music no one pays attention to. The parking seems off also...Maybe im wrong but it is what I have seen so far.

They have food in Austin! I don't feel like the drive to Houston, I did SA last week. I went to the first 2 or 3 and I wasn't bad. Honestly I like it better because of the food, and its looser. People are allowed to rev and do burnouts!

KO

You should be used to country living in the Waco area. :)

a different take on things...

The Greater Austin Cars-&-Coffee in Leander is a neat, quaint event. What separates it from other C-&-C's is that it isn't in a suburban strip-mall parking-lot (it's in the center streets & alleys of a quaint country town from a bygone era), it isn't just an en'masse showing of tuners -or- exotics -or- domestics (it has representation ranging from classics to muscle to vintage to imports to exotics to luxury to performance to custom to rat/hot/street rods to antiques to carriages to motor-bikes to 4x4's to all else).

For a smallish metro, Austin has a lot of regular meets (Cupcake-Meets, Hill Country Drives, Austin Area Car Club, F1 Watch Party [north], Austin Grand Prix F1 Watch Party [downtown], Non-Club Club Austin (NCCA), Austin Exotic Cars, etc.), not to mention the active local-area clubs such as Austin Porsche Club, Hill Country Chapter Ferrari Club of America, Longhorn Corvette Club, South Central Texas Viper Club of America, Austin Lotus Enthusiasts, and others having their own monthly/seasonal meets. So, seeing the same faces & rides every time at the local C-&-C isn't the case here as many of the enthusiasts get spread-too-thin via their respective forum & club get-togethers along w/ larger local/regional organized meets.

http://austin.carsandcoffee.info/

I plan on attending just to see everyone, maybe we could do a follow up lunch or something?:biggrin:
I'm game for both... <label for="rb_iconid_14">
icon14.gif
</label>

Last edited:
Re: a different take on things...

Darnit, if you City Slickers ever want to convoy to Htown or D town let me know, but since I am close and if weather permits in February if yall are up to a meet Id attend the CCC Thats Country Cars and Coffe' :)

The Greater Austin Cars-&-Coffee in Leander is a neat, quaint event. What separates it from other C-&-C's is that it isn't in a suburban strip-mall parking-lot (it's in the center streets & alleys of a quaint country town from a bygone era), it isn't just an en'masse showing of tuners -or- exotics -or- domestics (it has representation ranging from classics to muscle to vintage to imports to exotics to luxury to performance to custom to rat/hot/street rods to antiques to carriages to motor-bikes to 4x4's to all else).

For a smallish metro, Austin has a lot of regular meets (Cupcake-Meets, Hill Country Drives, Austin Area Car Club, F1 Watch Party [north], Austin Grand Prix F1 Watch Party [downtown], Non-Club Club Austin (NCCA), Austin Exotic Cars, etc.), not to mention the active local-area clubs such as Austin Porsche Club, Hill Country Chapter Ferrari Club of America, Longhorn Corvette Club, South Central Texas Viper Club of America, Austin Lotus Enthusiasts, and others having their own monthly/seasonal meets. So, seeing the same faces & rides every time at the local C-&-C isn't the case here as many of the enthusiasts get spread-too-thin via their respective forum & club get-togethers along w/ larger local/regional organized meets.

I'm game for both... <label for="rb_iconid_14">
icon14.gif
</label>

I'm a maybe. Need to see if I can get the day off.

1. Ko-nsx
2. Alas-NSX
3. Osiris_x11
4. Moses (maybe)

As far as Houston and Dallas. I've always wanted to make the trip. Maybe the next TexCraze we can plan around attending. Houston isn't a bad drive from SA, but Dallas too much :tongue:

I like Houston and SA, but I only stayed like 2 hours max. Have to drive 2.5 hours to turn around and come back. Not opposed to Houston or SA, just don't feel like the drive this week.:)
Doing Cobb tuning tomorrow
KO

I like Houston and SA, but I only stayed like 2 hours max. Have to drive 2.5 hours to turn around and come back. Not opposed to Houston or SA, just don't feel like the drive this week.:)
Doing Cobb tuning tomorrow
KO

I know how you feel........

Last edited:
1. Ko-nsx
2. Alas-NSX
3. Osiris_x11
4. Moses (maybe)
5. anomaly

I'll be there.

95nsx13, Do you want to meet and go up together?

I'm in!!!

1. Ko-nsx
2. Alas-nsx
3. Osiris_x11
4. Moses
5. Anomaly
6. 95nsx13
7. Lostbuckeye

Brent can you find a meet location off of 35n and 1604. We can can meet at Home Depot again?

Kelly, do want to get a meet point outside of Austin on the way to Leander so we can all roll in together?

Thanks guys!!

I'm in!!!

1. Ko-nsx
2. Alas-nsx
3. Osiris_x11
4. Moses
5. Anomaly
6. 95nsx13
7. Lostbuckeye

Brent can you find a meet location off of 35n and 1604. We can can meet at Home Depot again?

Kelly, do want to get a meet point outside of Austin on the way to Leander so we can all roll in together?

Thanks guys!!

Yeah i'll get started on it.

1. Ko-nsx
2. Alas-nsx
3. Osiris_x11
4. Moses
5. Anomaly
6. 95nsx13
7. Lostbuckeye
8. Austin

1. Ko-nsx
2. Alas-nsx
3. Osiris_x11
4. Moses and (Brother +1)
5. Anomaly
6. 95nsx13
7. Lostbuckeye
8. Austin

Last edited:
Cool deal, should be a good day. Speeds gotta be kinda normal tomorrow, lostbuckeye just got a ticket the other day...:tongue: Also, Ko-nsx, will be posting times and meet time in Austin tomorrow, so we can all roll in together. See ya tomorrow:biggrin:

Also, were down one. Anomaly got sick, so he probably wont make it.

Here is the meet place for everyone. It's on the corner of 183(North bell Blvd) and FM 1431(Whitestone Blvd)

Exxon
1000 N Bell At Hwy 183
Cedar Park, TX 78613
(512) 336-9088
10:00- 1030 am

Last edited:
Back