• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Austin cars and coffee

Jus' spoke w/ the big K-O, it's 10.00-10.30 meetup & group-drive over to the C&C!

I got a morning commitment, so I'll roll-over directly to the gathering. Afterwards, we all can venture towards Lake Travis (via 1431 & Lime Creek Road) or Town Lake (via 2222 & Westlake Drive) for a scenic/spirited drive & grab a bite to eat/etc.

Last edited:
Alright, thats good.. Were leaving San Antonio, hopefully around 830am. Depending on the time afterwards, we will see about a drive. Looking forward to tomorrow.:biggrin:

glad the SA guys could make it up! (despite the disappointing exotic car turnout at our C+C and our crappy food at the oasis lol....) good to see all of you again and it was good meeting you moses....as i said at the oasis, it's always awesome to see nsxs rolling behind you, but it was extra bad-ass today seeing 4 red nsxs roll behind me...that totally made my day :biggrin:

Austin, we need to get you some smaller front tires bro for the next lime creek road run lol...

glad the SA guys could make it up! (despite the disappointing exotic car turnout at our C+C and our crappy food at the oasis lol....) good to see all of you again and it was good meeting you moses....as i said at the oasis, it's always awesome to see nsxs rolling behind you, but it was extra bad-ass today seeing 4 red nsxs roll behind me...that totally made my day :biggrin:

Austin, we need to get you some smaller front tires bro for the next lime creek road run lol...

Just getting home, went to outlets then Pluckers.

Had fun today, nice meeting you too. Oasis' sucked but was cool little experience. Thought C&C was going to be better then SA, but I guess not. Oh well it was still a fun drive.

It was nice meeting you all today, thanks for trying to score a spot for me Brent. Posted a few shots on Facebook from the event PM me and I will add you.

Just getting home, went to outlets then Pluckers.

Had fun today, nice meeting you too. Oasis' sucked but was cool little experience. Thought C&C was going to be better then SA, but I guess not. Oh well it was still a fun drive.

I'll be in Austin the first weekend in march. When and where is yalls meet?

I'll be in Austin the first weekend in march. When and where is yalls meet?

http://austin.carsandcoffee.info/directions.php

Cars and Coffee™ Austin meets at 200 W Willis St, Leander TX 78641.

For parking please utilize this Old Town Aerial Photo as a reference. It reflects potential 'parking areas' in-and-around Leander's City Hall, Greater Leander Chamber of Commerce offices and the Leander ISD Administration facility.

http://austin.carsandcoffee.info/directions.php

Cars and Coffee™ Austin meets at 200 W Willis St, Leander TX 78641.

For parking please utilize this Old Town Aerial Photo as a reference. It reflects potential 'parking areas' in-and-around Leander's City Hall, Greater Leander Chamber of Commerce offices and the Leander ISD Administration facility.

Looking forward to meeting y'all. How many cars typically show ? I think we had @ 700 in jan in Houston. I couldn't believe how many people showed up!

Back