• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Australia - 8 NSXs attend Sydney Club Drive

YUMMMMY!!!! ;)

Are there any photos by other drive members? I know it's a big ask, but I'd love to see some close-up's of the S2000's... especially that yellow one. I'll have one of those plz. :p

13 NSX's for the next drive?!?! :eek: That's 10% of Australia's NSX population!!! :eek: :eek:

And we most probably have a black one i'm 80% confirmed for Sydney. Why you want a pic of s2000 for NEO i though you only wanted pics of my car.

Keep putting up more photos Grant. Where is the trip going this time? Cant wait looking forward to it.

Your car qualifies for membership Cambo so you are most welcome to join us for the drive, as is anyone with a Type R, S2000 or an NSX.....the more the merrier....Nigel is organising the drive day in August and he has also organised a track day at Wakefield on the Monday (so some members will be staying there on Sunday night)....Nigel will post more information on the track day....over to you Nigel.............

NEWSFLASH: RARE SIGHTING OF NSX
Just 20 minutes ago I saw another NSX on the road in Sydney.........does not happen very often........

Here is another photo of the drive day........

Attachments

• web_5378.jpg
    web_5378.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 633
I saw 2 NSX's last few days the hideous and rundown black 91 but I also saw a REd 91' NS.079 which I've seen a few times he gave a honk and wave to me the other day.

I saw three on the weekend. Full yellow, full blue and another silver one but with a black top. What was up with this weekend, everyone bringing out the beast.

Hey Grant still waiting on Nigel.

I now have the details for our Drive Day (29th August) & Wakefield Track Day (30th August).

Please note that both the Sunday drive and the Wakefield track day are open to non members as well._Guests of members, driving non Hondas are most welcome (which is not usually the case)._ We only stipulate that people drive the track sensibly as we do not want anything ending in tears!

If you are interested, please send me a PM for the details.

_

Back