• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Autocheck Scores: Why such a big discrepancy

I have recently seen 2 NSX but cannot figure out the why is there a difference between Autocheck scores; i.e.

2003 NSX-T silver with black - 29k miles, autocheck score of 89 (no accident, no bad history) - 4 previous owners

2003 NSX-T silver with black - 23k miles, autocheck score of 96 (no accident, no bad history) - 4 previous owners

Any information on why such a difference, and how important is the autocheck score to purchase my first NSX.

thanks
raj

Probably more service history and less mileage. But I wouldn't take those scores seriously, or even into account. PPI.

Those autocheck numbers are silly to me. I have never found any real value to them.

thanks for the reply, the autocheck score is just a problem when I try to sell the car. Everytime I have sold my old car the dealers and private owners now look at the number. I have seen NSX that are involved in an accident have better scores then one that are clean

Back