• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

automall meet oct. 2nd

Hey everyone so I was thinking since the weather has been so good we could try and get one or two more good meets together before winter hits.

so who's in??

1)BluryNSX (Danny)
2)
3)
4)

figure the standard meet @ 7 or so eat chill out and maybe later head to milpitas or....

I was just thinking about posting for this Friday.

1)BluryNSX (Danny)
2)slamstrom (Alan)
3)
4)

1)BluryNSX (Danny)
2)slamstrom (Alan)
3)02#154 (James)
4)Makena88 (Steven)

1)BluryNSX (Danny)
2)slamstrom (Alan)
3)02#154 (James)
4)Makena88 (Steven)
5)Dhalsim (Roger)
6)LarryNSX (Lawrence)

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it this friday as I will be resting these "senior citizen" bones from the first day of walking 20 miles for the Susan G. Komen 3 Day Walk for Breast Cancer.

Have fun, take pics and I hope to see everyone at the next meet.

Mike

I should be able to come out. So Ima put my name down.

1)BluryNSX (Danny)
2)slamstrom (Alan)
3)02#154 (James)
4)Makena88 (Steven)
5)Dhalsim (Roger)
6)LarryNSX (Lawrence)
7)Patchez (Justin)

Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it this friday as I will be resting these "senior citizen" bones from the first day of walking 20 miles for the Susan G. Komen 3 Day Walk for Breast Cancer.

Mike

Great Mike, that's a good cause.

I will try to make it, but I can't say for sure.

Last edited:

Mike
My sister inlaw (Jean) is also doing the 3 day walk. You can look her up, she's in the "J" group.

Great Mike, that's a good cause.
+1....I've donated to this as well. I might show up for this meet Friday, but I'm not sure yet.

I'm free Friday night so count me in:

1)BluryNSX (Danny)
2)slamstrom (Alan)
3)02#154 (James)
4)Makena88 (Steven)
5)Dhalsim (Roger)
6)LarryNSX (Lawrence)
7)Patchez (Justin)
8) s4play (Rick)

Rick, are you driving the IS-F or NSX? I may have to drive my IS-F cuz my new tags for the NSX have not arrived :( But maybe I can drive the NSX because the tags will read OCT 2009 still instead of OCT 2010

Last edited:
Rick, are you driving the IS-F or NSX? I may have to drive my IS-F cuz my new tags for the NSX have not arrived :( But maybe I can drive the NSX because the tags will read OCT 2009 still instead of OCT 2010

Steven,
Your good until the last day of October.

Dunno I guess I can drive either car....:)

If you tags read Oct/09 it should be good til end of month

rick

Dunno I guess I can drive either car....:)

If you tags read Oct/09 it should be good til end of month

rick

ok from both of you guys advice, I'll drive the NSX!

Count me in!

1)BluryNSX (Danny)
2)slamstrom (Alan)
3)02#154 (James)
4)Makena88 (Steven)
5)Dhalsim (Roger)
6)LarryNSX (Lawrence)
7)Patchez (Justin)
8) s4play (Rick)
9)2Di4 (Di)

Where is everyone going to be around 8:30?

Darn I won't be able to make it. The car is going into the shop tomorrow to get the Kei Office front put on :redface: See you guys next time...

Tin

Back