• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

automall meet oct. 2nd

Are we planning on dinner at 7pm?

If so perhaps we can pick a neutral place with good food that does not take an hour to get (my last experience there)...haha

Let's pick a place to eat...how about over at the Mowry Plaza?

Whats the Mowry Plaza? Are you looking for a sit down restaurant?

I was thinking to just get a quick bite hang out for a while and then head home cause I'm leaving town early Saturday morning. Anything wrong with the pizza joint or Hawaiin BBQ?

Whats the Mowry Plaza? Are you looking for a sit down restaurant?

I was thinking to just get a quick bite hang out for a while and then head home cause I'm leaving town early Saturday morning. Anything wrong with the pizza joint or Hawaiin BBQ?

I think for those who want to eat dinner there, they should arrive around 7:00; otherwise, 8:00 or so is for those who already ate. I think Rick came late last time and when he ordered his dinner at Ohana Hawaiian BBQ, it almost took an hour to get his dinner. That same meet, Travis and I were there a little earlier and we went to Premier Pizza. We were in & out in about 30 minutes (pizza by the slice).

I am open to going whereever anyone wants to go, if anyone is interested we can meet at city beach instead? should be enough parking...

mowry only has bj's(horrible parking) hooters (never a bad choice :p)
any other Ideas welcome

1)BluryNSX (Danny)
2)slamstrom (Alan)
3)02#154 (James)
4)Makena88 (Steven)
5)Dhalsim (Roger)
6)LarryNSX (Lawrence)
7)Patchez (Justin)
8) s4play (Rick)
9)2Di4 (Di)

From what I remembered, City Beach parking kind of sucked and if you aren't familiar with it you'd go in circles trying to figure out where to get in. :redface:

Sooooo close to home, yet no NSX to drive to the meet. :mad::mad::mad::mad:

I'll be there...

1)BluryNSX (Danny)
2)slamstrom (Alan)
3)02#154 (James)
4)Makena88 (Steven)
5)Dhalsim (Roger)
6)LarryNSX (Lawrence)
7)Patchez (Justin)
8) s4play (Rick)
9)2Di4 (Di)
10)NSX-Tuner (Gary)

Danny, I think the best choice (and for parking) is what you originally stated. Fremont Automall.

1)BluryNSX (Danny)
2)slamstrom (Alan)
3)02#154 (James)
4)Makena88 (Steven)
5)Dhalsim (Roger)
6)LarryNSX (Lawrence)
7)Patchez (Justin)
8) s4play (Rick)
9)2Di4 (Di)
10)NSX-Tuner (Gary)

Last edited:
Danny, I think the best choice (and for parking) is what you originally stated. Fremont Automall.

1)BluryNSX (Danny)
2)slamstrom (Alan)
3)02#154 (James)
4)Makena88 (Steven)
5)Dhalsim (Roger)
6)LarryNSX (Lawrence)
7)Patchez (Justin)
8) s4play (Rick)
9)2Di4 (Di)
10)NSX-Tuner (Gary)

+1. Too many choice will lead to confusion.

NP I'll try to get there early to eat or just eat first :)

C ya guys tonight....btw I have a ton of iPhone cases (delivering for a friend) so if anyone is interested to see his stash let me know....

Nice meet and it was good seen some of you again and meeting a couple new people.

Here are a few bad pics from tonight.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    90.7 KB · Views: 86
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    66.5 KB · Views: 77
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 79
  • 4.JPG