• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Average Age?

I was 24 when I got my first NSX, and 28 when I got my second new NSX.

I definitely prefer the new one - there's something sacred about it
smile.gif

------------------
David Allen
'00 Silverstone NSX-T
Comptech SC, Headers, Intake, Exhaust & a little Mark Basch tweakage

25...cheap insurance!!!!

Dropped in half on my b-day

Was 23 when I bought my 1st NSX.

------------------
92 Red/Blk

[This message has been edited by NormRD (edited 28 February 2002).]

I wish the NSX was my first nice car instead of my 4th. I could have had an NSX AND a house by now

That's what I did! House first, NSX second. And yes, the NSX was my FIRST nice car...and my first NEW car!
biggrin.gif

NSX by 27, currently 29 (it will be almost exactly two years when I take her to the autocross)

------------------
--akira3D
'00 Acura NSX-T (red/black), '97 Honda Civic HX (black), '01 Lexus IS300 (black/black)
"Reality is better than the dream..."

akira3d.com/nsx

Originally posted by akira3d:
That's what I did! House first, NSX second. And yes, the NSX was my FIRST nice car...and my first NEW car!
biggrin.gif

Damn Akira, we both must think alike. I also bought a house first, then the NSX. FUTHERMORE, my previous car was a '98 black Civic HX. AND I'm a programmer by trade.

(AND I almost, nearly bought the Lexus IS300 too.)

too funny.

------------------
'96 Black/Tan NSX-T

[This message has been edited by Soulstice (edited 28 February 2002).]

I brought my TT Supra and first NSX while I was still in an apartment.

We should make bumper stickers for ourselves that read, "who needs a house anyway?"

------------------
David Allen
'00 Silverstone NSX-T
Comptech SC, Headers, Intake, Exhaust & a little Mark Basch tweakage

I started my Mid Life Crisis by buying my 92 at 31.

Spend it before your dead. otherwise your really leaving half to the kids and half to your Uncle Sam.
cool.gif

Got my first NSX, a '94, when I was 33 and got my '00 NSX-T at 39 almost exactly a year ago. Had several Z's and Vettes before I got my '94.

------------------
'00 NSX-T, silverstone/blk, #252

Just turned 38. Bought my first cool car, a 1965 Corvette Stingray when I was 21 -- many many great cars later, I can opine that the NSX has no peer. I have a patient wife.

1st home 21
2nd home 25
1st NSX 29
2nd NSX 30
GF 28 <---Pretty damn good one!
XGF 25 <---7 years w/ this one, learned a lot!
XXGF 26 <--Now head of MS Internet Media Dept
XXXGF ah-you get the picture...

Originally posted by NSX_PDX:
GF 28 <---Pretty damn good one!
XGF 25 <---7 years w/ this one, learned a lot!

You got your ex-girlfriend when you were 25 and stayed with her 7 years, until you were 32.

You got your current girlfriend when you were 28. Does she know that you were seeing your ex for the first four years you were going with her? If not, I hope she doesn't read NSXprime!

[This message has been edited by nsxtasy (edited 28 February 2002).]

Back