• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Average Age?

Old enough to know I like it a whole hell of a lot!
biggrin.gif

------------------

me = 47
wife = 47
NSX-T = 3
girlfriend = 22

(i just made that last part up...)

------------------
Kaye & Trish
1998 NSX-T #176
Red/Tan
No mods...

[This message has been edited by Number 6 (edited 01 March 2002).]

just turned 30... bought the house about 4 years ago and the NSX a few months after.

me-40,wife-41,MG-42,now all I need is a 43 year old Ferrari (he,he, I wish)

Since we're throwing in other "milestones", I'll add that I got married and bought my first (and only) house when I was 24

[This message has been edited by akira3d (edited 03 March 2002).]

Originally posted by nsxtasy:
A survey was taken of NSX owners at NSXPO '99. Median age of those responding was 43.

Industry surveys of buyers of "near exotic" sports car buyers (all brands) show a median age of 45.

Puts me in the ball-park @ 44

I'm 52. I ended my Midlife Crisis by buying my NSX-T when I was 50.

------------------
NSXY
95 NSX-T, 5 sp, Red/Tan, Tubi exhaust, Dali street anti-sway bars, Dunlop SP9000s

Guess I'm a slow learner .. Three houses, two kids (one through University) later, I finally took the plunge at 50 .. which I turned on Sept 11, 2001. I figured life was too short to wait any longer.

26 Now.

1st NSX at 25y 6m
1st NSX on it's roof at 25y 11m ;p
2nd NSX, Not Yet.
1st House 26y 1m
Roof is still pointed at the sky, wish me luck.

-matt

[This message has been edited by blurr (edited 03 March 2002).]

Hey Dave. Long time no speak.
When are you coming down to another monthly meeting? You missed Wayne's new 360 last month.
Hope all is well.

It does seem that the age is getting lower and lower but then again the car is getting older and older. But with a timeless design it doesnt really age right? So by me owning it I dont really age right? and to answer the post T minus 6 months till the big 30

------------------
'92 Black/Black #977

Well I have been freezing my butt off in Florida since last week and just returned

I bought (built) my first and only house at 20.
I bought the NSX when I was 35. April 2001.
I will be 36 on March 21
My girlfriend of three years is 22.

Back