• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Back on the road!

It was beautiful today so I decided to bring my car home after more than 5 months in storage. This is a big event in my family and signifies the coming of spring ... like spotting the first Robin of spring.:biggrin:

After a quick rip around St. Albert to make sure everything is working, I few things came to mind:

1. How much I really like this car.
2. This is my 6th summer with the NSX.
3. No way this is an 18 year old car!
4. Boy those rear tires are bald.
5. Life is good.

Dan

Its great isn't it?

Just got my car out of storage last Friday, went straight to the e-test site and failed....drove it for 45 mins and redid it and passed. Ahhh!

After a winter on Prime and other car forums, I was starting to have my typical itching for a new car...maybe the new GTR, maybe a newer NSX, maybe an Elise...one drive in the nsx and seeing it parked in the garage made me forget all about it. What a machine! :cool:

Yawn, been out for two weeks already.
Trev

Hey Dan,
I may have seen you on Tuesday the 7th. It was on Stoney Plain Rd and Henday. around 2 - 3:00pm I couldn't catch the NSX to see who was driving. Was it you?
Both our cars are still in the garage. I am going to be out of town the next 3 weeks so really no point before I leave.

This long weekend will be filled with getting the oil changed, checking the tires and exercising the ALB system. She will be ready to go when I return. The S2000 stays away until things clean up on the streets. No point driving a convertable with the roof up. Cleaning the inside of a convertable is a really big chore.

Take care see you around!

Hey Dan,
I may have seen you on Tuesday the 7th. It was on Stoney Plain Rd and Henday. around 2 - 3:00pm I couldn't catch the NSX to see who was driving. Was it you?

Not me. I've only been driving in St. Albert. Someone else is out and about.

Oil change and new rear tires booked for April 24. West Side was the cheapest for my Toyo tires which surprised the hell out of me. Convenient to get them changed same time as oil.

Anyone interested in an Edmonton meet latter this month?

Dan

The neighbor told me two weeks ago that she thought she saw me on Whyte, but it was an older man in an Red Nsx, so maybe we have someone new around.
Cause none of us are old!!!
Dan, you are exactly right with the feelings about taking the car out of storage.
Nicely said!
Ed says he should take his car out, I think he is getting the bug finally.
So yes, we need to get out there and grab a salad!
Trev

I'm out everyday dude!
Just putting on the Prospeed high flow cats and the Tiatec GTLW right now.
Got to see your rig soon.
Keep looking for ya.
Trev

Ed's taking the car out of the garage?!

NO WAY! :biggrin:

I haven't seen any of you guys yet.... But I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Let's not carried away here !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its still in the garage and hasn't even moved....

But I have put 200kms on the scooter already !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honda scooters are impressive. The thing sat outside un covered all winter and it started in 10 seconds..Even left the battery in the scooter too......

Last edited:
Back