• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Backyard Special Rear Spats

Does anyone have any pics of the Backyard Special Rear Spats? I'm looking for a straight rear view. Right now this is the only one I can find. I want to see how the portion of the spat closer to the tip. TIA.

PB180916.jpg

nevermind

Acura NsX Pilot said:
Im just curious why you need to see this other view.....is it because your planning on doing a dual tip set up or other ?

I'm trying to compare it to the WW rear spats. The WW spat have that small grove in the middle of the spat and I wanted to see if the Backyard Special had a cleaner 1-pc look without that groove.

Courtesy of Micha's beautiful X. Hope he doesn't mind.
3932366531663531.jpg

Seems the silver NSX is a car from a swiss buddy.

Not nice to see that all european NSX owners have the same problem.
The plastic frame over the licence plate holder doesnt fit in a straight line. Its hanging through.

I thought that the new NSX (NA2) dont have the same problem.
But the last one I see (3 months old) have had the same problem.
Good that the US models dont use this sh.. frame

That looks real nice, definitely cleaner. I like your wing, I haven't seen it before. Who makes it and does it have a thrid brake light??

That big wing was produced by Kai office Japan. I don't think they make it anymore. And no, it doesn't have a third brake light.

Henry.

Back