• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bakers This Sunday?

I see that the weather forecast (if you can trust the weatherman) is supposed to be great this weekend. Also, I believe this Sunday is the last official car show at Bakers for the season. Anyone game for meeting up there?

We hit Baker's last Sunday with a friend who brought his freshly restored '64 356C. There were no NSX's in attendance, as we drove the S2000.
Sadly, next weekend is the last race weekend at Waterford Hills so we'll be there instead.

Brian (& Judi)

Can't be there, working:frown:

I plan on being there by 3:00pm, maybe just a bit sooner.

I think Jim is going to be at Bakers with his GT40. :eek:

Great to see and talk to everyone today!
Tim/Dennis, the cars look awesome as always!
Al, car looks great with the facelift and get it dirty for once, I should not be able to see my reflection on the inside of your exhaust tips!
Jim, not sure if you still read these boards, but the new ride is incredible and thanks for the box of goodies!

Last edited:
Great to see and talk to everyone today!
Tim/Dennis, the cars look awesome as always!
Al, car looks great with the facelift and get it dirty for once, I should not be able to see my reflection on the inside of your exhaust tips!
Jim, not sure if you still read these boards, but the new ride is incredible and thanks for the box of goodies!

Ryan-

You should have seen my exhaust tips when I got home. They actually had some dirt inside them! :eek: Nothing a four hour comprehensive detail job can't take care of. :biggrin: Good to see you and all the luck to you and Bree. Take care.

Back