• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Bakers Today Anyone?

I know this can be a little of the "same old, same old", but I haven't been to Bakers at all this year and the weather today should great. So, is anyone up for meeting me today at Bakers?

GOLFER, I wanted to get up there bad to take a ride today and join in. :mad:
Got into the forest to mow (yea, need more rain!), broke a shear pin. Rest of the day was a scramble, but got in 9 holes at Fox Hills so all was not lost.
Hope you went and had a nice time. :smile:

P S take this op to say Hello to ExCfive and his LBB if he is alive up there in
B Sea. Just let me know if you want me to slide by and turn the wheels.

PSS Sat Sept. 1st ALMS Race on Belle Isle. If any of you have an extra "Duck" for Saturday's ALMs race please PM me. :wink:

Neal-

Sorry to read about your lawn cutting mis-adventures. Stories like that just confirm why I pay someone to cut my lawn. But I am sure you like the fresh air and sunshine, right? :biggrin:

Bakers was great. Saw many nice rides. The highlights included a Lambo and a Z06 Skunk Werkz. That Z06 sounded like one mean mo fo. The owner said he was accelerating hard on an on-ramp to I-96 and he broke traction shifting gears at 105MPH!:eek: Shades of Cody's monster. I can't wait until this after this winter.:rolleyes:

Hey guys

Sorry I missed Bakers put I was getting ready for Grattan. Oh man that track was INTENSE! I felt like a newbie..LOL Anyway I finally got the line down and look forward to going back. Definitely one of the most technical tracks I've ever been to.

Hey Al your not still stalking Woodward? LOL

Perry-

I think I am pretty much done with Woodward until next summer. It was good while it lasted. I understand Royal Oak PD has a A.P.B. out on my car.:biggrin:

Hey guys

Sorry I missed Bakers put I was getting ready for Grattan. Oh man that track was INTENSE! I felt like a newbie..LOL Anyway I finally got the line down and look forward to going back. Definitely one of the most technical tracks I've ever been to.

Hey Al your not still stalking Woodward? LOL

Neal-

Sorry to read about your lawn cutting mis-adventures. Stories like that just confirm why I pay someone to cut my lawn. But I am sure you like the fresh air and sunshine, right? :biggrin:

Bakers was great. Saw many nice rides. The highlights included a Lambo and a Z06 Skunk Werkz. That Z06 sounded like one mean mo fo. The owner said he was accelerating hard on an on-ramp to I-96 and he broke traction shifting gears at 105MPH!:eek: Shades of Cody's monster. I can't wait until this after this winter.:rolleyes:

my buddy who came with us on our woodward cruise just told me he saw that skunk werkz z06 aparently it's superchargerd

i will quote what he said about the exhaust: "burble and panther exhaust notes"

my buddy who came with us on our woodward cruise just told me he saw that skunk werkz z06 aparently it's superchargerd

i will quote what he said about the exhaust: "burble and panther exhaust notes"

Is it red? I know we saw a red skunkworks Z06 when we were all cruising woodward together the week before the cruise. He hit it from about 30 when he was next to me and it was pretty aparent he was packing a LOT of power...

Blodi, I caught your post tonite after checking thread this morning - I went! It was packed! Beautiful day. Should have seen the Kenworth Conventional on display at the top of the hill in back!
98 Diablo - yellow - was neat.
Upon leaving, after watching the Tigers go out to a nice lead, and the Detroit Grand Prix, I saw a red NSX parked out in front of Baker's. Who? Sorry to miss you.
Then the Tigers blew it in the late innings... :mad:

Hey Neil

I just found out from Motegi that he lives in our area ( Michigan ) and he has a 2000 Red NSX. I wonder if he's the NSX we've been at different places.

i have the physical video, my encoder wouldnt encode like the last 45 seconds and so i didnt want to upload it, and you tube wont let me upload the raw file, it was like 200 mb. but i might be able to edit all the videos togeather into a montage and burn them to a dvd for you guys if you want to pay me the price for the dvds ( i think its a dollar each or something like that) i'll be happy to make it, cause i would get school credit for it. and i would pass them out at the next meet.

i promise it wont be cheasy or anything like that, i wouldnt even want to put music on it because it just drowns out the real music, the nsx's.

let me know the demand for such a video, i will also use pictures from the meets and everything. i just want to know if there would be a demand for such a thing, other wise i wont make it

Maybe sunday then? I think my weekend is pretty open. Anyone have any good ideas for drives? Maybe the Hell route again? Or the ferrari drive we did in April? I am kicking myself because I threw out both of those maps.
Dion, I'll take one of the vids if you get one together.

Maybe sunday then? I think my weekend is pretty open. Anyone have any good ideas for drives? Maybe the Hell route again? Or the ferrari drive we did in April? I am kicking myself because I threw out both of those maps.
Dion, I'll take one of the vids if you get one together.

Ryan you need to start going to the track bro..LOL I don't want you to get into trouble trying to do these high speed drives.

:tongue: You looked O K on I-96 eastbound today. Wheels look impressive, exhaust sounded great! And, must be some track skills there somewhere!

Back