• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

bangbang001, Brian Morton

I purcased a set of wheels from Brian Morton, or "Investigator Morton" last month. One of the wheels was damaged during shipping. I had paid for additional insurance, which, in the end ended up paying out for a new wheel. Brian refuses to send me the money for the wheel, and has offered $107. He wants me to send him the damaged wheel, pay for shipping the new wheel, unmounting of the old wheel, mounting and balancing the new wheel, while my car sits on blocks and waits for him to send me the remainder of the payout claim. I paid for the insurance, and the wheels up front, but he is claiming a right to the insurance for MY damaged wheels. He had already agreed to pay me the entire amount up front, but has now gone back on his word. I would strongly urge you to refrain from doing business with him.

Below is our agreement in writing

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/priva...pm&pmid=831682

You also forgot to state that I have paypal you half the money for the wheel with the nick on it and you still have not shipped it to me.

I will also add that if you are not satisfied with your purchase you can send me back all the wheels and I will refund your money as long as the wheels and tires are in the same condition as you received them. The one rear wheel had a nick from shipping the rest were in excellent condition and the tires had 98 percent thread on each of them. You can use the money that I paypal (107.50) to ship the wheels back to me. The shipping from me to you was 27.40 for each wheel and tire and that included 400.00 worth of insurance on each wheel and tire that I paid for.
Here is a copy of the Nicked (damaged) wheel. That he refuses to send me for the other half of the money. wonder why???

http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/da...Damage_001.jpg

Have a good day

This guy received this message on APRIL 17, 2008 and I still had not heard from him one way or another. If you were not satisfied, I offered to refund you your money a month ago.

bangbang001 04-17-2008, 13:59
He is trying to get over on me. I will not let that happen its not the money its the principal of the situation. I have already given him half the money for a new wheel and he refuses to send me the wheel back to get the other half but wants me to send him the other half of the money without sending me the wheel first.

Wonder Why?????

Admin note 1: You can't post links to your PMs - they don't work for anybody else. No other users can follow the link because nobody else has access to your PM folder.

Admin note 2: You need to post the entire URL, not the truncated version (with the ... in the middle). Go to the gallery section and copy the full URL and try again.

Admin note 1: You can't post links to your PMs - they don't work for anybody else. No other users can follow the link because nobody else has access to your PM folder.

Admin note 2: You need to post the entire URL, not the truncated version (with the ... in the middle). Go to the gallery section and copy the full URL and try again.

You also forgot to state that I have paypal you half the money for the wheel with the nick on it and you still have not shipped it to me. 04-09-08

I will also add that if you are not satisfied with your purchase you can send me back all the wheels and I will refund your money as long as the wheels and tires are in the same condition as you received them. The one rear wheel had a nick from shipping the rest were in excellent condition and the tires had 98 percent thread on each of them. You can use the money that I paypal (107.50) to ship the wheels back to me. The shipping from me to you was 27.40 for each wheel and tire and that included 400.00 worth of insurance on each wheel and tire that I paid for.
Here is a copy of the Nicked (damaged) wheel. That he refuses to send me for the other half of the money. wonder why???

http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=33345&ppuser=5584

Have a good day

This guy received the above message on APRIL 17, 2008 the same day he left me a negative feed back and I still had not heard from him one way or another. If you were not satisfied, I offered to refund you your money a month ago.

I don't think I'm the one trying to get over

Below are all of our PM's and emails

| Back to Search Results Call or Instant Message
DeleteReplyForwardSpamMove...
Printable View This message is not flagged. [ Flag Message - Mark as Unread ]

Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2008 13:54:26 -0700
Subject: Your Payment Has Been Sent
To: "brian morton" <[email protected]>
From: "[email protected]" <[email protected]> Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by paypal.com. Learn more

Dear brian morton,

Your payment for $107.50 USD to [email protected] has been sent.

It may take a few moments for this transaction to appear in the Recent Activity list on your Account Overview.

Payment Details

Amount: $107.50 USD

Transaction ID: 9B606964DM767102K

Subject: Damaged wheel

This is for the damaged wheel. When I receive the wheel you will get the other 107.50 Thanks Brian

Private Message: Re: Wheel Claim
04-09-2008, 13:09

cordell_pearce

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brian,
Send me the check and I'll get a wheel back to you after I get the new one mounted and balanced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangbang001
You are correct,
I just wanted to have them in writing

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by cordell_pearce
Brian,
I thout we already came to an agreement on the phone, correct?

Quote:
Here are fair resolutions for both parties since I paid for the shipping and ultimately responsible for the wheels and tires

1. You keep the wheel with the nick on it and I paypal you half the price of a new wheel 107.50

2. You send me the nicked wheel and I will give you 215.00 new wheel price and you pay for mount and balance and I pay you for shipping the wheel back to me.

Quote:
Brian,
Thank you for forwarding over that contact. I had a chance to take the wheel there for a quote. They said because the inside of the wheel doesn't have a clear coat, while the outside does, it is impossible to replicate. The only option is to purchase a new wheel. I have documentation from them to support this. I am unable to locate your email address though to forward it to you. Can you send that my way when you have a chance please?
Thanks,
Cordell

Quote:
Quote:
Hello,
I was wondering if you have any updates on the claim on the damaged wheel? It's been quite a while...
Thanks,
Cordell

I contact this place in your state and from the description that I gave her the estimate was $110.00
You will need to get that in writing. here is their web address:

http://specwheelsdenver.com/page_1154539381700.html

Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2008 07:15:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: "brian morton" <[email protected]> Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: RE: Damaged wheel
To: "Cordell Pearce" <[email protected]>
CC: [email protected]

This is the last time I will responed to you and this
situation until I get the wheel.

Break the wheel down ship it back to me then and only
then will I send you the other part of the money. I
have been total honest and up front with you on this
situation. I've even already given you half the money
up front without getting the wheel back. I Will not
be taken on this deal. You stated you are not riding
on them anyway so just send the wheel back and you can