• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

BBS LM's on my 2002 ? Input on wheels/tire sizes please !

Hey guys,
Im getting the itch to get some wheels again, and I really like the look of the BBS LM wheels. Im curious, anyone have photos of these wheels they can share on an NSX ? I saw a photo on a yellow NA1 Nsx earlier and they looked really good.

Am I right on the tire sizes ? I am concerned about the tire matching up with the wheel sizes, ie, 17X7.5 front, and 18X9 rear.

215/40/17
265/35-18

Cory

Gold 17/18 LM's with stock ride height:
goldlm.jpg

There is a thread in the picture section, by 'bossman nsx', with 18/19's on his '02 conversion - the 18/19's look good, but I would be concerned with bending them (given the limited side wall) - also, note, the bbs lm is not really forged, it is 'spin cast'.

scorp965 said:
Gold 17/18 LM's with stock ride height:
goldlm.jpg

There is a thread in the picture section, by 'bossman nsx', with 18/19's on his '02 conversion - the 18/19's look good, but I would be concerned with bending them (given the limited side wall) - also, note, the bbs lm is not really forged, it is 'spin cast'.

Agreed. I dont want 18/19's as it wont give me much of a sidewall to deal with potholes, bumps, etc here in Houston.

I just called TireRack for kicks, they are out of the BBS LM's for 8-12 weeks ! Grr ! :mad:

btcog82 said:
not my taste looks to stockish to me...just my .02

VOLK GT-C in black is hot to me, or a nice 5 speed set chrome is nice with deep lips..

Stock, sorry man but you need to get your eyes checked out. I do agree that the Volk is nice, but the BBS LM's are one of my favorites. I have the 17/18 BBS RSII, which although a little dated looking, the offset and widths compliment my car perfectly.

not my taste looks to stockish to me...

That's the best part...these wheels look like they should have always been on the car from the factory. I love the LM wheel on the NSX.

DVDoughboy said:
Here you go Cory

8731airport.jpg

I gotta say... I really like these. Looks very tasteful and classy. Always have liked BBS. Very nice stuff.

Here is my car on 18/19 BBS LM's

Specs are 18x8 Fronts
19x9 Rears

I personally feel that 17/18 inch combo in Lm's look too small. The ride quality is not much different then my stock 17's..

Good luck!

nsxbbs3.jpg

BossmanNSX said:
Here is my car on 18/19 BBS LM's

Specs are 18x8 Fronts
19x9 Rears

I personally feel that 17/18 inch combo in Lm's look too small. The ride quality is not much different then my stock 17's..

Good luck!

I second the notion that 17/18 LMs are too small. BossMan's car looks freakin HARDCORE! :eek:

Back