• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

been on prime 10 years...

I am having a hard time believing 10 years has passed. 10 years I have been on prime? the funny thing is, some of you have been here with me the whole time and some of you longer. Isn't it strange? I haven't even known some of my closest friends for this long.

That's why it's nice to meet face-to-face at NSX events once in awhile!

It says you registered in March 2006, that seems more like 9 years and 10 months to me... :tongue:

question is...did you join before or after you got your NSX

It says you registered in March 2006, that seems more like 9 years and 10 months to me... :tongue:

Actually it's more like 9 years and 2 months.:wink:

I think we need a group buy for adoration of long time members.....anyone want to organize that?

It is kind of nuts. I've been around this group since the mail list that predated prime, not even sure how long ago that was. I want to say close to 20 years? But as much as we are a community, Dave, you live less than an hour from me, we share many of the same interests and I don't think we've ever met face to face!

It is kind of nuts. I've been around this group since the mail list that predated prime, not even sure how long ago that was. I want to say close to 20 years? But as much as we are a community, Dave, you live less than an hour from me, we share many of the same interests and I don't think we've ever met face to face!

Wow!

That's pretty sad. So close but never met up. Time to change that.

That's why it's nice to meet face-to-face at NSX events once in awhile!

Might ruin it. I imagine all you people as good looking right now...

Shawn thanks Buddy. You get me. Especially since I made Aubrey a member.

And this is why I love you guys... bunch of technical douches

With 16k plus posts. Post whore!

Gil, don't you have a car to be building?

Dan,
Are you getting emotional?

well....

A little.... LOL

I've gone through lets see... 1,2, 3, 4, Five girlfriends while I've been here.

If you change your name back to Dave I will stop ignoring your existence.

They call me hell
They call me Daniel
They call me Dave

That's not my name...
That's not my name...

You are 10 yrs older now. How do you feel?

ts-front-closeup-of-curb-your-enthusiasm-larry-david-pretty-good-tv-show-1287108240.jpg

question is...did you join before or after you got your NSX

Why? which one would be better?

Actually it's more like 9 years and 2 months.:wink:

Les.... your'e even a bigger Nerd than Brylek

I think we need a group buy for adoration of long time members.....anyone want to organize that?

Hmmmm.....

I know right? shame on you. When are you going to drive down and buy me lunch. I will let you touch my NSX.

Everybody wants to be in newburyport. You should drive up. I'll let you touch my M3 :D. Wonder what happened to the local guy on prime with the gtr we were going to try to meet up with. I think he worked at GE.

Btw I do need to meet up with an NSX with my son in tow. He's all hooked on this koenigsegg and pagani stuff. He needs to forget about that crazy European stuff and understand what he's missing out on by not being an NSX fan boi

Do you have a show room Dave? Maybe I can come down and get him hooked on high end home theater and nsx at the same time.

Pagani and Koenigsegg... kid is smart... and you want to get him hooked on a 1990's Japanese car instead. I just want to make sure I have this ill plan straight.

View attachment 124139
No seriously. I am joking. Congrats. I love the folks here. Even if they are somewhat cynical at times. It's just the cost of doing biz on the net. Thanks for your record breaking posts. Others do not know unless people share. That's what makes it great.

Pagani and Koenigsegg... kid is smart... and you want to get him hooked on a 1990's Japanese car instead. I just want to make sure I have this ill plan straight.
Yes, you have it right :). It's good to not only appreciate the mega $ hypercars but also the cars that pushed the bar higher for everybody. At least he's a car nut though, I did something right. Favorite show, top gear. Did a report for school on Enzo Ferrari and is taking weekly car drawing lessons from a local former automotive designer. How I wish I had his childhood!

Seriously though if you ever cruise toward the north shore with the nsx let me know. I know Ryan and I would both be blown away by your wheels. Are you still doing big brother? I enjoy reading your bb adventures.

OK, 10 years on Prime - What I'm curious about is how long did it take you to decide whether or not to even join? :biggrin:

Just kidding, just kidding!

And another thing - your 10-year post and it's only two lines long? You MUST be emotional right now!

Back