• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Besides cars, what other hobbies/interests do you have?

Bikes for me.

84380024.jpg

84380023.jpg

84380025.jpg

softride6.jpg

84380004.jpg

Next project:

fast_tt_lg.jpg

I'm into air rifles for birds and small game (like the small target challenge).

RWS 48B

I'm considering a .50 caliber pellet gun:

Dragon-Combo.jpg

SPECS:

http://www.pyramydair.com/cgi-bin/model.pl?model_id=772

Bikes as well. The ones with engines though. I'm looking at picking up an early 2000's Aprilia RSV Mille R for a track bike and a 06 zx6r for a new street bike. The newer liters don't appeal too much to me anymore although I like the zx10r.

Similar to Batman, I have a couple 1911's I take to the range occasionally. I used to be a big hunter but it's nearly impossible to find the time and my enthusiasm has worn a bit. Still love to fly fish when I get the chance, even if it's for cat fish. I also ski at least once a season for a week.

Otherwise my hobbies are investing and about 10-15 of the million possible tangents off of that subject.

That and I work out regularly, any/student alumni can participate in their strength competitions and I'm almost where I want to be although it's taken 5 years.

sport bikes, dirtbikes, quads, mountain bikes (all crammed into the tiny garage) shooting, women, clothing shopping (i'm not gay!) driving, exploring, geocaching, etc etc etc. I have lots of interests, just not enough money.

Guitars - I play predominantly metal and blues.

Art - I paint and sell my stuff... Haven't done one in a while though :(

Mountain Biking - Rocky terrains in CO have my name on them. I got a Trek Y3 that's beat to hell but still tip top. Best freakin bike ever!

Cooking - Balkan, Italian and Mediterranean but also the classics like BBQ and what not...

Guns - Dragunovs, XD-9, DE .50, Magnum... I don't kill things though.

Running, Fishing, Camping, 4wheeling

Sports - Played in the Denver Kickball Coalition, various Softball teams, Hamburger SV jr soccer team

Reading - I can't get enough of WW2 and Geology.

Languages - fluent in 3, so-so in 2, learning 6th now.

And I race cars...

Guitars - I play predominantly metal and blues.

Art - I paint and sell my stuff... Haven't done one in a while though :(

Mountain Biking - Rocky terrains in CO have my name on them. I got a Trek Y3 that's beat to hell but still tip top. Best freakin bike ever!

Cooking - Balkan, Italian and Mediterranean but also the classics like BBQ and what not...

Guns - Dragunovs, XD-9, DE .50, Magnum... I don't kill things though.

Running, Fishing, Camping, 4wheeling

Sports - Played in the Denver Kickball Coalition, various Softball teams, Hamburger SV jr soccer team

Reading - I can't get enough of WW2 and Geology.

Languages - fluent in 3, so-so in 2, learning 6th now.

And I race cars...

Geez! When you find time to hump chics?!

Drums here as well. I was looking at the Peart kit as well but you can not add on-to it and my kit is bigger :) I have a TD-20 roland kit w/ a few extra pads and a Tama set. I have been playing heavy metal as of late such as Lamb of God, and a new band that just rocks.

http://www.myspace.com/divineheresyband

I am working on getting my double bass upto speed, can do 200bpm right now he's at 240 lol. Getting huge calfs from playing double bass for 8 years :) These should be here in the next week, been 6 weeks so far. :)

http://www.axispercussion.com/images/A-L2CB_600.jpg

Drums here as well. I was looking at the Peart kit as well but you can not add on-to it and my kit is bigger :) I have a TD-20 roland kit w/ a few extra pads and a Tama set. I have been playing heavy metal as of late such as Lamb of God, and a new band that just rocks.

http://www.myspace.com/divineheresyband

I am working on getting my double bass upto speed, can do 200bpm right now he's at 240 lol. Getting huge calfs from playing double bass for 8 years :) These should be here in the next week, been 6 weeks so far. :)

http://www.axispercussion.com/images/A-L2CB_600.jpg

I have a Pearl kit and a Roland TD-7 kit (can't afford the TD-20 :p). Just bought my 2 year old a set of Tama Stagestars for Christmas since they're more his size than my Pearls that he's been playing. I started drumming about 25 years ago, double bass almost all of that. I have DW pedals but I like Axis' stuff as well. I haven't played much since the kids were born, but hopefully I'll have time for it again someday soon. I have some MP3s here (all originals and dumped from cassette - you'll like the Formacide stuff, it's extremely heavy):
http://www.nema.com/nsx/formicide/

All my cover stuff is unfortunately on cassettes or VHS that have never been digitized and are scattered throughout various boxes in the basement.

Last edited:
Yikes, 6 langauges. I know english, spanish, and I'm at about a 7-8th grade level in mandarin chinese. I've been working on chinese for almost 4 years, I don't think I have it in me to learn any more langauges unless there is a lot of $$ involved.

I enjoy the taboos of interracial marriage,nude fotos of formula 1 team owners,and Seal's package,,my we have so much in common,,oh and Apex seals as well,love em.:confused: :redface:

Last edited:
1) Poker/Texas holdem
2) Pool/9 ball
3) Tennis
4) Softball/Playing
5) Baseball/Oakland Athletics
6) My dog

I love Baseball, im a die-hard Yankee and go to a ton of gears each year.

I like to go-out, Im not the sit home and watch TV type of guy. I like late nights, looking for woman, dating, hanging out till all hours of the night with friends and so on and so for.

Im a huge movie fan, like playing ping pong, anything that has to do with cars/auto memorabilia, working on my garden, fixing up my house, shopping and anything that has to do with spending money:frown:

And I love spending time with my family. Luckily my brother is my assistant and I recently moved 2 miles from my parents. I try to see them whenever I can.

I have a Pearl kit and a Roland TD-7 kit (can't afford the TD-20 :p). Just bought my 2 year old a set of Tama Stagestars for Christmas since they're more his size than my Pearls that he's been playing. I started drumming about 25 years ago, double bass almost all of that. I have DW pedals but I like Axis' stuff as well. I haven't played much since the kids were born, but hopefully I'll have time for it again someday soon. I have some MP3s here (all originals and dumped from cassette - you'll like the Formacide stuff, it's extremely heavy):
http://www.nema.com/nsx/formicide/

All my cover stuff is unfortunately on cassettes or VHS that have never been digitized and are scattered throughout various boxes in the basement.

That rocks, drums are so fun. Got into them because my dad was a pro back in the day. Also I have the DW9000's right now and they are great just the axis are a little faster :) Also the roland stuff is good but the plastic's on the cage that comes with the TD20 sucks but oh well :) Also I did buy a DW kit and sold it. DW is great as well. The best thing about the roland is it's super easy to play fast because everything is so close together. Also I will check out that link.

That's BS Steve. I know you like going fast, on land and in the water. Not so much in the air though. :smile:

Ah yes... I almost forgot about the jet ski's. it's been a few months since I have seen them but I am only about a week away at this point.

You know I thought of another one too. Eating. I really enjoy good food! It is a wonder I am not a fat slob.

Back