• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Besides cars, what other hobbies/interests do you have?

RVs, Boats, Bikes, and going places where I can enjoy them.

Some pics!

Attachments

• 100_2649.jpg
    100_2649.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 108
  • 100_2668.jpg
    100_2668.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 106
  • Bike@_Carlsbad.jpg
    Bike@_Carlsbad.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 110
  • 100_2683.jpg
    100_2683.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 97
  • 100_3039.jpg
    100_3039.jpg
    90.8 KB · Views: 101
Last edited:
I really like your flash enhancer :biggrin: LMAO!

Hiking, 4-wheeling and
scan0001.jpg

That was before I put a muzzle on it:biggrin:[/QUOTE]

I really enjoy reading Greek mythology books...kind of nerdy I know. Poker is a hobby that I dabble in from time to time when I can. Exploring/Hiking/Exercising. I really enjoy Swimming and have recently come into shooting/gun ownership.

Does my GF count as a hobby/interest? I am learning Mandarin since we have been together so I can better talk to her and her mom. Surprisingly enough I am doing pretty well (according to them and others that have heard me speak)...I don't think I'll ever get to writing it though.

Anybody into monster freshwater aquarium?

Arowana to be specific.

Those are cool looking fish.

I had a 100 gallon show tank in my house, but it decided to flood my house on Christmas Eve so after that debacle I gave up aquariums. I actually used to breed Angel fish.

pictures?

Pics ahoy!! Took some shots last night. And yes, I know my photo skills are not very good. :(

Left Side of tank:
left.jpg

Right Side of tank:

right-2.jpg

Others:

Red-S-brain.jpg

slimer-2.jpg

turbanaria.jpg

tort-2.jpg

maze.jpg

hollywood.jpg

gorg.jpg

echinata.jpg

digi.jpg

chalice.jpg

leather.jpg

- Pool (8-ball, 9-ball, straight pool)
- Camping (1971 Shasta compact, and 1995 teardrop trailer, the latter, BTW, for sale!)
- Border Collie and Frisbee (I have the best dog in the world!)
- Fitness
- Jazz (drums - my father was a professional jazz sax player passed a few years ago; my uncle is still a jazz guitarist)
- Used to windsurf (I'd call myself either an advanced beginner or a beginner intermediate: could not carve a jibe but could waterstart about 1 try in 4 or 5)
- Used to be into bowling (now THERE'S a dying sport): 1994 county doubles champion: 245-259-300 for an 804 series!

But mostly cars, cars, cars.

Oh, did I mention cars?

Mine would be

535916_10151302205102496_777822713_n.jpg

My ATV - Snow Play and Trail Riding

200728_10151012908512496_1602252824_n.jpg

My Boat... Fishing and Cruising

I suppose this is my hobby since I go to just about every last festival in So Cal and some out of state. :D

Just saw this thread, I am into...

Travel
Taking road trips in the NSX is super fun but I also like flying. I'm a bit obsessed with getting silver or gold airline status every year so that I can use the right security line, check a bag, etc... sort of like flying in the old days. I have traveled the heck out of the United states in the last few years and have been to asia a few times but ready to up my game by spending more time in Europe.

Scotch and cheese
Screw wine and cheese. Scotch and cheese is where it's at.

(I don't mind a good bourbon either, and I am a huge sucker for port)

High-end audio
I have a large record collection and really enjoy connecting to the hidden details in my music. Most recently I ran a Stello DP200:
stello_dp200.jpg

Into a set of Ascend Acoustics Sierra-1
200709_ascend_s1.jpg

But Ascend recently came out with a tower version:
naturalng_hr.jpg

And I'm torn on whether to drive it from a Peachtree
x731GRNDiNT-o_rightangle.jpeg

Or perhaps a Creek Evolution 50A
evolution-50a-silver-front.jpg

If I didn't have this darn NSX, I could probably afford my dream amplifier... the Devialet D-Premier:

devialet-aamlifier.jpg

I was heavy into computers but now that's my actual job so I actually prefer not to spend too much time with them after hours.

Hope to smoke out some fellow audiophiles/whiskey drinkers/mileage runners :)

Yep.... still with the hookers and blow.

I need to party with you!! lol
I've been to Vegas like every other weekend or every 2-3 weeks since EDC!
I'm planning on going for my birthday Oct 18-20 give or take

View attachment 105904i'm into listening to music and finding new types of music. i like to write,and have lately been getting into nice pens.fountain pens turned out to be too much of a pain to write with,but i've found some really nice rollerballs, one which is called an ecoroller uses fountain pen ink.
i enjoy watching sports and endlessly looking at car sites to learn more obscure stuff.i also enjoy reading and picking fights with people at the library.

Last edited:
Back