• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Besides cars, what other hobbies/interests do you have?

Audiophile/Videophile - I'm constantly changing my gear. My current obsession is with building my home theater and I'm buying/selling units like crazy. (Just bought a new tv and hd-dvd player yesterday :biggrin: )

Financial Markets - I keep an eye on the markets and love to trade. It stays fun as long as you end up making money. There is so much to read, this hobby could consume you.

Cooking - I cook a wide variety of foods, from Italian to Indian to Chinese to American.

Working out. I'm not nearly as big as I used to be, but I try to keep up my figure hitting the gym everyday. These days its primarily cardio to make up for the previous listed hobby. :wink:

Oh, and Robr I used to have a Roland TD-7 as well.

Biking, skiing, snowboarding, basketball... sports in general
SexyBikes.jpg

snowstuff.jpg

AV stuff...
GS1000W5000SA5000HD650.jpg

setup.jpg

and music... piano...
IronHorseMKIIIComp06.jpg

Cool, which Samsung is that? I just got the FPT5884.

I'm ticked, though cause my HD DVD player is supposed to upconvert regular dvds to 1080p, but they still look like crap on the Samsung. My Sony ES DVD player that upconverts to 720p is the same thing. Is this your experience with regular DVD's on the TV?

Only thing that looks good are the HD-DVD's.

I am interested in getting my 3 daughters through high school and College...is that a hobby? It sure takes up a lot of my time. :smile:

*Weight training
*Volleyball
*Boating
*Fishing
*Golf
*Biking
*Billiards
*Bowling
*Skating
*Hiking
*Kayaking

I like to do pretty much anything...

Hi

I have not been doing much this year as I fell of a snowmobile in april, but last year I did a lot of racing with my trackbike. Here are some pictures of it with me riding it.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Regards

Attachments

• Kopi av ACR NM06 035.jpg
    Kopi av ACR NM06 035.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
Cool, which Samsung is that? I just got the FPT5884.

I'm ticked, though cause my HD DVD player is supposed to upconvert regular dvds to 1080p, but they still look like crap on the Samsung. My Sony ES DVD player that upconverts to 720p is the same thing. Is this your experience with regular DVD's on the TV?

Only thing that looks good are the HD-DVD's.

It's the HPT4264 plasma. I never got the chance to watch any DVD on it yet... mostly just sports on HD channels, which look awesome. :D

Nice drawing Chonglee. My hobbies beside cars are:

1. Video gaming,
2. Internet surfing,
3. Drawing,
4. Hanging out with friends,
5. Watchig movies,
6. Building model kits.

* i invest a fair amount of time and effort in developing and maintaining quality relationships with friends & family.

* for the past 1-1.5 years i've authored a book for emerging software companies, the first major section of which i released oct '07; the remainder of the book should be released by year end.

* staying abreast of emerging software company business issues.

* learning to play guitar.

* gardening & caring for our property / fruit trees.

* preparing (this year 50!) cases of home made jams / jellies / liqueurs from the fruit of our trees. we distribute the "goodies" to friends & family noted above.

* bicycling & motorcycling as weather & time permit.

* cycling & snowboarding

queenlives;898438* preparing (this year 50!) cases of home made jams / jellies / liqueurs from the fruit of our trees. we distribute the "goodies" to friends & family noted above. [/QUOTE said:
I never received any. I guess I know where I stand. :frown: :smile:

Very nice! Do is a DH bike or more for trials/north shore style?

I do lots of trail running every evening. I have been running at night recently, very fun using a headlamp. Usually do 10k with Tuesdays being my interval days in which I do three 7min intervals at 90% intensity. And long days on the weekends, usually 13+ miles on Saturdays and Sundays are usually 9miles.

I also love to Orienteering (cross country running using a map and compass to find points in unfamiliar terrain). I have been on the USA Intercollegiate team the last two times. I have competed in Sweden, Scotland, The Slovakia Republic, and the Czech Republic

I also Mountain Bike, Tae-Kwon-Do, Road Bike, water ski, wakeboarding, and love to hang out with my wife and friends.

Back