• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Best Kills

There was this huuuge spider that I ran into yesterday, while I was painting, No way I was letting that sucker live. ;)

I am guessing that it is only sensitive if it is on the street.

I, on the other hand, had a great time eating a supercharged E36 M3, plus a few E46s, alive at Gratten this weekend!

Go Away !!!

:rolleyes:

YUMNA2 said:
Any Good Kills?

M3? Zo6? Viper? Sti? Evo8? Saleen? Cobra? Share Share Share

Being the NSX is a "super sports car" with super handling and super looks, but without the super speed. It is unlikely the NSX would have any "kill stories", it usually the other way around.

I got a magpie the other day driving to the gym. He flew the wrong way off the dead rabbit on the road and I scouped him into the rad. That was a drag pulling him out with channel locks head first.
Freaky!
Trev

My best kill was a porcupine on U.S. HWY 60 near the New Mexico-Arizona state line. I hit that sucker going over 100 miles per hour and he caused over $3000 worth of damage to my baby.

I was still finding porcupine needles on the underside of the car several months later.

Last edited:
...Though I don't normally partake in adolescent "kills" type threads...I'll say just yesterday a couple of kids in a yellow E46 M3 near baltimore kept provoking me to race them....with the idiot in the passenger side seat yelling "we'll run you for $1000cash"...lol. After hitting the off-ramp to Interstate 95 south...wide open, four lanes....we did three runs from a roll....40-50mph - to - 100-120+mph....I walked them by 4-to-7 car lenghts each time....on the last run there was actually a bend in the highway tight enough to showcase *a little* of the handling prowness of the NSX (w/ huge assortment of Dali suspension goodies to boot)....they dropped back over 20+ car lenghts on that one turn alone, lol. ...they exited & I never saw them again :rolleyes:

(These type of engagements happen so often they're not even worth writting about, and I'm sure 90% of NSX owners encounter the same thing....its up to the "lesser" cars owners to write/talk about it....not us ;) )

NSXTASY_MD said:
....we did three runs from a roll....40-50mph - to - 100-120+mph....I walked them by 4-to-7 car lenghts each time....

If that was true, those kids must have been driving a 6 speed, not a SMG. He probably also couldn't drive worth a dime. Having been a E46 M3 owner myself, my 2000 NSX just hangs w/ the M3 up to 120 mph. I believe I have walked away from the 3.0L NSX easily after 60mph... assuming equal driver shifting skills....

THonda said:
If that was true, those kids must have been driving a 6 speed, not a SMG. He probably also couldn't drive worth a dime. Having been a E46 M3 owner myself, my 2000 NSX just hangs w/ the M3 up to 120 mph. I believe I have walked away from the 3.0L NSX easily after 60mph... assuming equal driver shifting skills....

...I've trapped 106.1MPH in the 1/4 the only time I've taken a to "strip." Early summer. The same day I saw a silver M3 do a lesser MPH there.(can't remember if it was 6-spd or SMG) And this was a highway roll, not much driving skill needed there* I don't know if his car was an SMG or not but it wasn't the first time I walked an E46 M3. My X is definitely stronger than normally from what I've seen at the track, highway engagements (with other stock NSX's) and the sole NSX dyno day I went to four months ago...where i dynoed 20 RWHP higher than the second most powerful 3.0 NSX (and he still had an exhaust) You could of put Michael Shumacher in that car..its was pretty apparent they had no chance, lol. IN GEAR acceleration, side by side...and I was walking them. My car is completely factory power-wise...thus far*

YUMNA2 said:
Any Good Kills?

Mosquitos, by the thousands. I hate those little bastards. Very satisfying to cream them and just wipe them off with a MF towel.

:D :p

I killed a cone at my last autocross event and it killed my RM Lip :( I was able to fix the lip though. The cone is still dead!

I killed a shitty prelude. The price? Well my court date is on monday. Dont street race its stupid.

god how old are you people...seriously i want to know

NSXTASY_MD..damn your car must be "fast" for a "1991." not saying your car isnt "fast" but THonda is right M3s do have a lot of power and can walk or even "kill" a early model NSX..having driven one..id know

NSXandM3.jpg

YUMNA2 said:
god how old are you people...seriously i want to know
If you seriously want to know, just look at the profile of each user. Approximately 2/3rds of the people who replied list their year of birth in their profile. You can view the profile by clicking the username, then clicking "View Public Profile."

Ojas said:
If you seriously want to know, just look at the profile of each user. Approximately 2/3rds of the people who replied list their year of birth in their profile. You can view the profile by clicking the username, then clicking "View Public Profile."

Except you right ;)

Im 19. I used to street race but since i got my ticket and had to research it there are just too many horror stories that stem from an illegal race. Not only the legal repercussions but i could have killed someone. I am almost glad that i got caught because otherwise i would still be out there endangering myself and others. Race if you want but ive learned my lesson. Hopefully you wont have to learn the hard way.

Last edited:
I lost count of the number of bugs that I have killed with my NSX. This morning almost ran over a Pheasant up in Willows, does that count as an almost kill? LOL.

Kill stories for the street are absolutely and completely stupid.

Idiots (It's not an age thing BTW) try to race me on the streets all the time, and I just simply ignore them, it's simply not worth my time nor hassle.

Ken

Back