• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Best lease deal so far?

It's not the cheapest NSX deal although I feel good about it.

^^^This^^^ All that matters is "You", and it is going to be in your garage :cool:...JM2C...I could be wrong...:tongue:

That's how much my house payment is!! But my house won't do 0-60 in 2.9 secs.....

Last edited:
Extreme, Congrats! I think you got a great deal....... I'm sure we all had to pay tax on the $30k rebate. The government rapes us every way they can.....

Just signed the deal on this car last night. White with red/black interior. Every option except CCB...odometer reads 1 mile!

MSRP: 189,900
Selling price: 175,000 (really thought I could do better, but I LOVE this car)
Incentive: 30,000
Down payment from my trade-in: 10,000
MF: .0018 RV: 54%

36/5 lease payment $1665/month. Walk-out payment $1700.

Illinois has some strange lease laws where taxes are added to the capitalized cost, to the tune of just over $7,000 in this case.

Looking forward to picking her up tomorrow...thanks to everyone here for their advice.

Spiro

20180118_205355.jpg

SKOMS, She is HOT! I am jealous you get to enjoy yours so soon, I'm waiting for mine to get transportation, 2,100 miles home. Hopefully I have her in a couple weeks.

I think you made the right choice on the Iron brakes, CCB seem to be easy to destroy particularly if you enjoy going to the track.

Spiro and extreme, CONGRATS on both of your new cars. They both look great. 130r rocks!

PS: The 30k incentive is taxable, so everyone *should* be paying it, including leases.

Spiro and extreme, CONGRATS on both of your new cars. They both look great. 130r rocks!

PS: The 30k incentive is taxable, so everyone *should* be paying it, including leases.

Unless you live in Oregon

SKOMS, She is HOT! I am jealous you get to enjoy yours so soon, I'm waiting for mine to get transportation, 2,100 miles home. Hopefully I have her in a couple weeks.

I think you made the right choice on the Iron brakes, CCB seem to be easy to destroy particularly if you enjoy going to the track.

I read the lease contract and you can't track the car......

Just signed the deal on this car last night. White with red/black interior. Every option except CCB...odometer reads 1 mile!

Illinois has some strange lease laws where taxes are added to the capitalized cost, to the tune of just over $7,000 in this case.

Looking forward to picking her up tomorrow...thanks to everyone here for their advice.

Spiro

Congratulations! So excited for you! Can't wait to hear what you think once you get it!

Hey bud is this the one from mcgrath acura ?

just to let you know i was working on this and i got the same deal at $3500 down and payments youre at.
( they were willing to push it to $17k off msrp as well. )
30k incentive plus 10k cash trade down you should be more at $1500 ish out the door.

I decided not to budge on it due to the iron brakes.

Just helping out a future nsx owner.

Spiro

View attachment 150496

I read the lease contract and you can't track the car......

Wut?

I guess I’d have to buy, then, as I need that occasional track time.

When you lease a car you don't own it - the finance company owns it.....and they get to make the rules. Must be in the fine print. I wonder what the penalty is if they were to be made aware that you had tracked the car? I wonder if, at lease end, you turn the car in with worn CCB's, if they will charge you $18k to replace them?? And I would also guess you'll need to return the car with fresh tires, or be charged for those as well. Now I doubt that the finance company would ever know that you took the car to the track a couple times, but if something went wrong and the car was badly damaged, I bet it could be a big problem......

I bought my car, and I called my dealer to ask if I put the car on track, would it void my warranty. He called Acura, and they said it would not void warranty. I think if you race it in sanctioned races it voids the warranty, and I think using slick race tires will also cause warranty problems. But the car was engineered to be driven hard, and they seem to be willing to stand behind the car..... which is good.

Hey bud is this the one from mcgrath acura ?

just to let you know i was working on this and i got the same deal at $3500 down and payments youre at.
( they were willing to push it to $17k off msrp as well. )
30k incentive plus 10k cash trade down you should be more at $1500 ish out the door.

I decided not to budge on it due to the iron brakes.

Just helping out a future nsx owner.

Do you live in Illinois? Both dealers I worked with came up with similar numbers. Illinois adds tax up front that becomes part of the capitalized cost.

The answer I got from Acura Financial was sort of yes and no. The car can be transferred but, from what I understand is not a complete transfer as you'll remain a guarantor of the lease even if the car has been transferred to a new lessee.
Correct. Not a full transfer.

Back