• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Best looking aftermarket front bumper

I need a new front bumper for my NA1. I've been looking around and even searched and can't seem to find any decent looking(not over the top) front bumpers... So, please post pics of any front bumpers along with the companys name.

Thanks

I was always partial to the Route KS GT1 bumper for pop up lights, eg:

leman_003_2.jpg

http://www.route-ks.com/shop/leman.html

FYI, NA1 only refers to engine size not body style.
Yes, true, but by saying NA1, everyone knows that I have a 270hp NSX (aka flip up lights) and yes, I know the flip up lasted longer then 96.

anyways.. I'm a fan of the KS GT1, but I'm looking for something more stock looking..

If I can justify to pay $2000 + shipping from Japan for a fiberglass bumper, I'm getting Marga Hills.

marga_nsx.jpg

2nd choice is the do-luck front bumper, but I know I'm gonna get sick of that "smiley" look.

I can't afford both yet, so I'm sticking with used wings west lip.. =(

niM

If I can justify to pay $2000 + shipping from Japan for a fiberglass bumper, I'm getting Marga Hills.

marga_nsx.jpg

2nd choice is the do-luck front bumper, but I know I'm gonna get sick of that "smiley" look.

I can't afford both yet, so I'm sticking with used wings west lip.. =(

niM

man, I would break that thing in two the first time I tried pulling into my driveway.:eek: :frown:

There are copies (here in the U.S.) of the MH front bumper that cost much less than the original. I have no idea how the fit/finish is but I'm sure a good body shop can take care of that.

Back